A day for glasses and gold.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Those conditions are horrible! :laughing9:

Nice video and finds. :thumbsup:

Digg Mo

Oct 18, 2006
Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Sidewinder,Tesoro Conquistador, Tesoro Tigershark, Troy Shadow X2, Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video! :thumbsup:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice take for the hunt.Man,that place is beautiful.

harpda

Nov 24, 2012
Asia
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for making the videos SouthernStyle. I really enjoy watching them. They are well made and you find some awesome stuff. I also really like when you weigh the loot at the end!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Southernstyle! Beautiful water and conditions!

abeach01

May 9, 2010
USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR X10
Wow hunting without boots can be dangerous. Looks like a great beach, that's a heck of a bracelet to be wearing in the water while hunting. Probably makes people think you find a lot of gold. Did not see you swinging much in the video. Only one gold, no coins.

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to laugh. Look at that gold bracelet that he is wearing at the beach! That's the gold we other detectorists look for! But anywho......nice ring found!

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I guess he isn't worried about losing the bracelet...he knows how to find it. ; )

In fact it is probably one of his finds. Must be his good luck charm... Love the beach. Love the life..... Enjoy. HH, Beach papa

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know you were good on your feet! What's the name of that dance your doing? :tongue3: OH! I remember that place. Best time I ever had. :occasion14:

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video. For whatever reason as soon as I find a pair of glasses it's usually the last thing I find for that hunt. Great find with the fatty!

OP
OP
Southernstyle

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
Thanks for making the videos SouthernStyle. I really enjoy watching them. They are well made and you find some awesome stuff. I also really like when you weigh the loot at the end!

Glad that you like them. I broke my ankle about 4 months ago, and stupid me, I thought I had just sprang it REALLY bad. I was off my feet for 2 months almost. I was dying to go MD'ing. All I could do is watch videos. Mainly ChicagoRon, VirginabeachMax, themetaldetectorguy, mrpulltab, Digginrings....I really liked these guys and there videos. I also realized that I should share MY experience with you guys as well. I spend a lot of time in the water and then to try to edit videos also gets very time consuming. So it is nice to have people like yourself take a little bit of time to say that you like them. I'll keep making them as long as I find the gold and people like watching them. The copyright music thing is killing me on youtube. Still trying to figure that one out.

OP
OP
Southernstyle

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
I do find a lot of trash and stuff. It takes time making videos, so I just try to put up what people really want to see. I have also been getting used to my first pulse induction unit, so i've not been focused on videos lately. I will get back on the ball in the next day or so. The Bracelet ain't going anywhere. As far as shoes, I'm just funny like that. No shoes, no finds pouch....I do have a hookah though.

OP
OP
Southernstyle

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
I'm doing a Jamaica trip in November...Want to come? Would love to hear some more about your "James Bond" Days. You're one of the coolest guys I have met in a long time sir.

OP
OP
Southernstyle

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
I have found that I find the good stuff in the first 30 mins or the last 30 mins of hunting a area. So If it ain't looking good after the first hour or so, I'll move location and almost nine times outta ten, I'll find gold right off the bat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread