Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. After taking a break from detecting for a couple months I’ve been back out for a few weeks and finding the same ole thing. Some buttons and musketballs. I’ve posted a number of the same thing over the last couple years. So I thought I would post some of my coins from the past couple years under the best finds forum. Enjoy!
F8E16F40-B8FA-4C75-BF53-B960A4E5EE94.jpeg

Upvote 15
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. After taking a break from detecting for a couple months I’ve been back out for a few weeks and finding the same ole thing. Some buttons and musketballs. I’ve posted a number of the same thing over the last couple years. So I thought I would post some of my coins from the past couple years under the best finds forum. Enjoy! View attachment 2066096
Wow, Nice coin finds, congrats!

Casey13

Sep 17, 2021
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone. After taking a break from detecting for a couple months I’ve been back out for a few weeks and finding the same ole thing. Some buttons and musketballs. I’ve posted a number of the same thing over the last couple years. So I thought I would post some of my coins from the past couple years under the best finds forum. Enjoy! View attachment 2066096
Beautiful coins!! Did you find all of them in florida? I would love to find a Spanish silver one day!

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Congrats Florida finder,

Welcome back to Detecting.

Is that a peso or a reale?

Last edited:

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...I missed this one until now. Very nice case of coins. Looks like there is still room for more.Still hoping to see a case full of those sweet buttons....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread