A few from one of my favorite sites

SpacemanSpiff

Jan 9, 2022
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
White’s MXT
My name is Eric and I'm from SE Georgia. I have been detecting for off/on 20+ years. I am just getting back into the hobby around here again as I have more time. Never totally left the hobby, but work and being a single Dad raising two younger kids, I didn't have the time. Now that they are older I, I have a bit more time. My regular hunting partner - my Dad - is unable to hunt anymore, so if anyone in SE GA would like a partner, let me know!

I finally got permission to hunt a place across the road from where I found that CSA buckle. Time was cut short and wasn’t about to hunt but about 45 mins. Not too bad for a shortened hunt!

Attachments

• BC7E4C89-CF81-4F4B-BEF4-32FF36E812AB.jpeg
    BC7E4C89-CF81-4F4B-BEF4-32FF36E812AB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 112
  • E2FF3276-86F2-4FE5-88FA-4BF880286D46.jpeg
    E2FF3276-86F2-4FE5-88FA-4BF880286D46.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 23

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the Forum and back into the saddle again.
That is a good amount of recoveries for a short hunt, and will say the plate and two buttons are really sweet.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Eric and I'm from SE Georgia. I have been detecting for off/on 20+ years. I am just getting back into the hobby around here again as I have more time. Never totally left the hobby, but work and being a single Dad raising two younger kids, I didn't have the time. Now that they are older I, I have a bit more time. My regular hunting partner - my Dad - is unable to hunt anymore, so if anyone in SE GA would like a partner, let me know!

I finally got permission to hunt a place across the road from where I found that CSA buckle. Time was cut short and wasn’t about to hunt but about 45 mins. Not too bad for a shortened hunt!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

welcome aboard and nice haul!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread