Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still working my honey hole down south. Didn't have much time to hunt yesterday due to family obligations. Tried a different area where vehicles wouldn't have been able to go as easily, hoping for coins in a little better condition. There actually wasn't much of anything there, but I did manage to squeak out a big 925 ring and a silver quarter.
0421220858a.jpeg
0421220858b.jpeg
0421220858_2.jpeg

Today I had several hours to hunt and concentrated on the main area I've been hunting on for a couple of years. Pulled about 80 beaver tail pulltabs and about $6 in clad from the late 60's and early 70's, as well as these 4 silvers.
0422220936.jpeg
0422220934a.jpeg

The weather is a nice change from northern Nevada where it's still cold and even snowed 2 days ago. I'm in no hurry to return to that.
Thanks for lookin' and swing away!

Upvote 17

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still working my honey hole down south. Didn't have much time to hunt yesterday due to family obligations. Tried a different area where vehicles wouldn't have been able to go as easily, hoping for coins in a little better condition. There actually wasn't much of anything there, but I did manage to squeak out a big 925 ring and a silver quarter.
View attachment 2022452 View attachment 2022453 View attachment 2022454

Today I had several hours to hunt and concentrated on the main area I've been hunting on for a couple of years. Pulled about 80 beaver tail pulltabs and about $6 in clad from the late 60's and early 70's, as well as these 4 silvers.
View attachment 2022457 View attachment 2022458

The weather is a nice change from northern Nevada where it's still cold and even snowed 2 days ago. I'm in no hurry to return to that.
Very Nice!!!!! Congrats !!!!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

That looks like a pretty nice haul of silver coinage. Be nice to the ring. they can’t all be pretty. Lol

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

You already dug more silver then I will all year..lol. I've got to get into the water this summer never water hunted before...got a wetsuit and built a float-rig just waiting for the thermometer to rise. Good job buddy!

OP
OP
oldmxrat

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You already dug more silver then I will all year..lol. I've got to get into the water this summer never water hunted before...got a wetsuit and built a float-rig just waiting for the thermometer to rise. Good job buddy!
Thanks! It took a lot of research to find this spot, I'll probably never find another like it and I'm going to be sad when it's played out.
Yeah, water hunting is a blast. I use waders until the water gets warm enough for a shorty wetsuit.

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks! It took a lot of research to find this spot, I'll probably never find another like it and I'm going to be sad when it's played out.
Yeah, water hunting is a blast. I use waders until the water gets warm enough for a shorty wetsuit.
Right on just put my chest waders in the trunk, most people where I live now just swam in the canal irrigation system in random spots back in the day but there are a few swim beaches on Colorado River near Grand junction I want to try this summer...can't wait should be a blast.

uhfradarwill

Mar 20, 2022
Barre, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab:
Sovereign GT
Equinox

Tesoro:
Comparde
I'm also waiting to hit the ancient swimming holes here in MA.
The water temps are around 52deg so it will be in the next few months.....
I've got enough "shrinkage" as it is!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

nice finds and love that big hunk o' silver ring, wtg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread