Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard07.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Here is James Lawells Pipe, I see it at a lot of relic shows.
Clipboard05.jpg

Here is one of the more interesting pipe displays - In my view
Clipboard01.jpg

Can you spot what makes one of these pipes so unique? Of course they all are extremely nice, but one - mmmmm.

Upvote 9

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to imagine personally finding that many bannerstones. Unreal.

sawmill man

Jun 12, 2016
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Was there a big turnout? really wanted to go to that one , but weather and life had other plans.

OP
OP
dognose

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Was there a big turnout? really wanted to go to that one , but weather and life had other pl
The turnout was smaller than years past. But a steady stream of folks walking around. Took me about 5 hours of moseying to do complete circuit. Maybe if I had sauntered, I could have gotten done in 4.

I like Owensboro. Been going there well over 20 years. We attended many concerts at the Big E, and there was always plenty to do besides the relic show. On Fridays they have 3 bands rocking like crazy on three different stages set up along the river.

After imploding the Big E, they redesigned the river walk area. It's a lot more family friendly, and well designed. A large children play area includes a small water play park. Pretty nice.

We had a good time there Friday evening and then we also like the Brew Bridge on 2nd and Elm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread