SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so I needed some air before evening service and grabbed the detector at Grangmas where I got the 1914D Wheat. Decided to open it up and let the detector bring out the signals in Deep HC.
I walked over to where I found that Wheat to start hunting. I also increased the target volume to 5. My very first signal was hitting like an Indian. About 7" deep and out came a first!! My first skeleton key!!! Next was the old butter knife and then the overall button. I walk over by the old basketball pole, and I hit a piece of Silver jewelry at about 7" deep.
Guess I better let the machine do more work and quit cherry picking!
Silver #17fty!
Happy Hunting!!!!!

Attachments

• 4DB621DC-B962-4758-B2F6-715E0C385E62.jpeg
    4DB621DC-B962-4758-B2F6-715E0C385E62.jpeg
    881.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Upvote 17

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so I needed some air before evening service and grabbed the detector at Grangmas where I got the 1914D Wheat. Decided to open it up and let the detector bring out the signals in Deep HC.
I walked over to where I found that Wheat to start hunting. I also increased the target volume to 5. My very first signal was hitting like an Indian. About 7" deep and out came a first!! My first skeleton key!!! Next was the old butter knife and then the overall button. I walk over by the old basketball pole, and I hit a piece of Silver jewelry at about 7" deep.
Happy Hunting!!!!!
RJ Congratulations you are doing very well

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RJ Congratulations you are doing very well
Thanks!!
Happy Hunting!!!!!
thanks!!

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy Hunting!!!!!
Good job on key, I always think they sound like two targets really close together when I beep them so can be a questionable dig.

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can only imagine the finds will continue to get better as you get more and more in tune with the D2- GL going forward!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy Hunting!!!!!
very cool skeleton key and love that silver!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Silver #17fty!
Happy Hunting!!!!!
Nice finds! That’s a cool piece of jewelry!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread