A FIRST FOR ME

zigzag

Sep 17, 2011
ft laud, fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 2 xcal II 1000's, 1 has OBN's remote PP & peltor HP's, 2 aquasounds, dual field, sunspot 920i hybrid, 720i, 3 rtg scoops, Howie scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yesterday morning at 5AM as I was heading to the water and saw a guy with a headlight looking for shells. He showed me a gold ring he found laying on top of the wet sand. I told him nice find and started heading into the water when he asked me if I wanted the ring. I told him gold prices were pretty high and that he could sell it but he insisted that I take it so I did and thanked him. I said I would give him any nice shells or sea glass that I found. He went on his way and I didn't see him again. The ring ended up being 10K and weighed almost 4 grams. I also found a 14k necklace that weighed almost 20 grams so it ended up being a pretty good hunt. Ed

Upvote 12

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday morning at 5AM as I was heading to the water and saw a guy with a headlight looking for shells. He showed me a gold ring he found laying on top of the wet sand. I told him nice find and started heading into the water when he asked me if I wanted the ring. I told him gold prices were pretty high and that he could sell it but he insisted that I take it so I did and thanked him. I said I would give him any nice shells or sea glass that I found. He went on his way and I didn't see him again. The ring ended up being 10K and weighed almost 4 grams. I also found a 14k necklace that weighed almost 20 grams so it ended up being a pretty good hunt. Ed
Outstanding….it’s a special morning that you will always remember

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread