A good day for some silver!

Clovis4343

Sep 1, 2021
PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had friday off so I went out swinging for a few hours. I tried homestead hunting the first thing in the morning and that was a bust so I decided to try a old fair grounds that the landowner said that has been hunted by a lot of ppl over the years and probably there was nothing left..I almost didn't go try after I was told that but I'm sure glad I did....I ended up finding 5 silvers+ 2 indian heads 6 Wheaties and 1 Buffalo and a neat pin and a neat little pocket knife.....so I'm glad I wasn't discouraged about hearing how this spot was detected hundreds of times before....I was using a Garrett AT Max with the Nel Storm coil

Attachments

• 20230224_160314.jpg
    20230224_160314.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 134
Upvote 28

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had friday off so I went out swinging for a few hours. I tried homestead hunting the first thing in the morning and that was a bust so I decided to try a old fair grounds that the landowner said that has been hunted by a lot of ppl over the years and probably there was nothing left..I almost didn't go try after I was told that but I'm sure glad I did....I ended up finding 5 silvers+ 2 indian heads 6 Wheaties and 1 Buffalo and a neat pin and a neat little pocket knife.....so I'm glad I wasn't discouraged about hearing how this spot was detected hundreds of times before....I was using a Garrett AT Max with the Nel Storm coil
Magnificent results. Never yield to negativity. Great work.

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow nice hunt

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

KodyB

Aug 28, 2022
That just goes to show that no place is EVER hunted out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread