A good day on the battlefield - Unexpected State button, bullets & Plate & CSA brass at the end...

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2013
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s)
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMG_0599.jpeg

A lot of fun with a multiple-bullet hole and some buttons in Hanover County, Virginia.

Upvote 26

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What state button is that. ?

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what I thought without looking it up. I took notice only because I had a Great Grandfather in the 27th Mich. Inf. and he had been wounded at the "Crater" in 1864 Petersburg Virginia, and "parsonburg's" home seems to be in Virginia, and there went my imagination.....VERY nice find's. If you should be going back to the site, (and I am sure you will) I really hope you find a dandy full gilt belt buckle.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I asked about the button BEFORE I viewed the video. What can I say. Anyway, great video, not full of Hollywood style razz-ma-tazz, just a good straightforward detecting video. Enjoyed it.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Saves!!! Beautiful button, congrats:icon_thumleft:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a Good Day to me!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Blast from the Past! Well Done on some truly nice Saves and Finds from the CW. That Michigan button is really nice. This was probably lost from one of the soldiers in the "Iron Brigade". Those Damn Black Hats. A nice read of a book written by Confetrit' troops on the views of this brigade. Congrat's on the Saves of some CW History.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread