A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
This is why My first rule is to mind whats above your head

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read that the dog is a sign of a trap. The size of the dog depends on the trap. This is unproven. Although I see different dogs it has not been discussed much. What about the eagle in attack mode. It comes from above. That's another thing I see. Has anyone ever seen a floor trap?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read that the dog is a sign of a trap. The size of the dog depends on the trap. This is unproven. Although I see different dogs it has not been discussed much. What about the eagle in attack mode. It comes from above. That's another thing I see. Has anyone ever seen a floor trap?

Wow Backwoodsbob I am going to have to keep my eyes open more for the dog I have yet to come across one of those markers yet.What about snake signs do you have anything on watching out for snake signs I have seen those.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Backwoodsbob I am going to have to keep my eyes open more for the dog I have yet to come across one of those markers yet.What about snake signs do you have anything on watching out for snake signs I have seen those.
I know of a dog, but it's just looking at another marker way off. Nothing even closely related to a death trap near. But that's just one out of ?? so in my book not proof of anything. Be interesting to hear from others on this! Anyone?

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Backwoodsbob I am going to have to keep my eyes open more for the dog I have yet to come across one of those markers yet.What about snake signs do you have anything on watching out for snake signs I have seen those

Most generally they mean danger, but if incorporated with other symbols the meaning is entirely different!

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, it's untested. Just think what a dog will do. Warn you, protect , track prey and lay around.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes sense! I have always kind of thought along the lines of like a blood hound. The dogs got a good nose on it and will lead you to something, or out of danger. Might have to go out & take a closer look at this feller. Funny how we say oh cool & don't give much attention till someone pokes your memory.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it's funny sandy1 is staying silent on this, some basic info he covered...
If you go back & brush up on the guide, Yes snakes are one of the Death signs,
as well as treasure sign, especially when eating or swallowing something. Dogs,
a hound is definitely a good tracker by senses, smell, sound. Pay close attention
for sure. sandy1 calls them the "hounds of Hell" for a reason. Poodles, the Kings
royal pet, a Kings treasure, go figure. Y'all forget too easy, & go on back into the
intermediate stuff. Don't get Mad at me, go re-visit & re-study again, Not revert.
Think about it, don't make the professor shrug his shoulders, shake his head, LOL
Also, snakes grow their eggs or treasure inside of them, have to be eating to stay
alive, & hatch out eggs. Will bite (kill) to protect the young snakes (Treasure)...
I'll always like the way sandy1 named the markers, & stated his interpretations.
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:
... ~:Crosse:~ ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it's funny sandy1 is staying silent on this, some basic info he covered...
If you go back & brush up on the guide, Yes snakes are one of the Death signs,
as well as treasure sign, especially when eating or swallowing something. Dogs,
a hound is definitely a good tracker by senses, smell, sound. Pay close attention
for sure. sandy1 calls them the "hounds of Hell" for a reason. Poodles, the Kings
royal pet, a Kings treasure, go figure. Y'all forget too easy, & go on back into the
intermediate stuff. Don't get Mad at me, go re-visit & re-study again, Not revert.
Think about it, don't make the professor shrug his shoulders, shake his head, LOL
Also, snakes grow their eggs or treasure inside of them, have to be eating to stay
alive, & hatch out eggs. Will bite (kill) to protect the young snakes (Treasure)...
I'll always like the way sandy1 named the markers, & stated his interpretations.

You will find the snake within a hundred feet of pretty much every one of the treasure sites

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You will find the snake within a hundred feet of pretty much every one of the treasure sites

sandy1,
My congratulations also, on your sustaining this awesome precedence setting thread, & again my personal thanks,
for all that I have already learned & applied in the field, & all that I have yet to learn, & will put into good practice.
~ You're the Best Amigo!...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have given out quite a bit of my knowledge on vault treasures (here on tnet) but I think its about time for me to move on to bigger and better things (I will check in from time to time) Good luck to you all.

For people who would truly like to find a treasure, the one thing I would warn against is the people who put out wild ideas without any proof, especially those who read the signs on boulders claiming to have decoded them to treasures.

What I have shown for my proof is degrees and measurements found at multiple locations showing intelligent design between markers right next to auras, all made during the Spanish Period with a Compass and our modern day measurements.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have given out quite a bit of my knowledge on vault treasures (here on tnet) but I think its about time for me to move on to bigger and better things (I will check in from time to time) Good luck to you all.

For people who would truly like to find a treasure, the one thing I would warn against is the people who put out wild ideas without any proof, especially those who read the signs on boulders claiming to have decoded them to treasures.

What I have shown for my proof is degrees and measurements found at multiple locations showing intelligent design between markers right next to auras, all made during the Spanish Period with a Compass and our modern day measurements.

You have taught me a lot my friend and I thank you for this I will be following your path out of here to.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

sandy1,
Any hint as to what might be the bigger & better? 8-)
As always, wishing you all of the best, with truly deep & sincere appreciations.
You "changed the game", is what Rockhopper 2 said, & changed outlooks, probably
lives too. Thanks for having the vision, to give to all of yourself like you have. May all
of your blessings come back many fold, in every area of success & happiness. God Bless.:thumbsup:
~:Crosse:~
:

~ Reckon we'll keep an eye out for your Top Secret Guide too then ~

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You all ought to be digging for your treasures while you can, not just talking about it. If you wait long enough, at least you'll have better excuses.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You all ought to be digging for your treasures while you can, not just talking about it. If you wait long enough, at least you'll have better excuses.
:
... :sunny: :fish: :laughing7:

...So ...How would you ever know what "We've" been digging or not naysayer? ...
...That's how you make yourself an obvious beautiful loser to all, not just "Us"...
...Ye will Never be aware of anything that ever occurs anyhow, so don't worry...

...Really sad, not to have any real treasure to give, just all about one's self...:coffee:

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Why do you give others a hard time? Are you a treasure hunter or a sentinel? No smart person is going to tell you if they have dug up something. If you have eyes to see and ears to hear. You might learn something. May God bless you with understanding. You heart is in the wrong place. Smile for a while.
Bob

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

I am with Bob on the habits of the animal used, this squirill pulling an ear of corn into his hole is a sign of a hoard of gold used by the K.G.C. in Nebraska, but there is more to reading him completely than just that information. :icon_thumleft: L.C.

hoarding symbol.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread