A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
A, the markers are not easy to recognize except to the sentinels and its been that way since the very beginning, they (the sentinels) never thought anybody would be smart enough to figure any of it out, and yes they do watch these remarked spots.
I am working on the who.

They are still interested in the bullion and are taking some out here and there in remote locations so they are not discovered.

Interesting... In that case, maybe we need to [EDIT: hire] (be) our own sentinels...8-)

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
You need a doctor to solve all your ailments, a realtor to sell your house, a broker to manage your money, an attorney to resolve your issues, a historian/archaeologist to tell you history, a church to tell you how to live, a government to tell you everything is good, society is getting messed up. Nobody looks for themselves for anything.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You need a doctor to solve all your ailments,
I try to, & do minimize.
a realtor to sell your house,
Bought from the owner(s), work friends & the bank people helped with all of the legalities we needed help with.
a broker to manage your money,
Never had to worry about that.
an attorney to resolve your issues,
Yes hired 1 is all.
a historian/archaeologist to tell you history,
Yes that happens.
a church to tell you how to live,
Mama said...
a government to tell you everything is good,
Huh?
society is getting messed up. Nobody looks for themselves for anything.

No... body... sounds may be just like some city slickers, but not here...
:

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a lot of underlying things that we take for granted and end up going along with them blindly, because of how things are.

But recently, I learned something very scary about money and how things really work.

Take the stock market. Let's say all the money invested in companies and stocks is represented by the size of the earth. Well the real money out there bets on the stocks in the market and what it represents would relatively be about the size of the solar system.

We are basically pigeons and are expected to follow along. This coincides with all treasure sites. The financial world is an illusion to protect a very wealthy agenda. There's a messed up world out there that a common person is not is aware of. Maybe I can explain it sometime, it has to do with the Vix index, and etfs that go off it and options trading on those etfs. That's why a 3% move on the S&P equals a 400% move on a related vix etf option trade.

Last edited:

CANTARE

May 2, 2008
hi friend

[QUOTE = sandy1; 5166649] Bu konunun T-net belirsizliğinin uçurumuna düştüğünü görürseniz, lütfen yeni milletlerin görebilmesi için her seferinde bir kez çarpın . Teşekkürler [/ QUOTE]

friend
89182460_2809777899249317_3752041562444398592_n.jpg

what is this

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166034218054177/post_tags/?post_tag_id=172166577440941

CANTARE

May 2, 2008
hi firend

[QUOTE = sandy1; 5166649] Bu konunun T-net belirsizliğinin uçurumuna düştüğünü görürseniz, lütfen yeni milletlerin görebilmesi için bir ara her seferinde çarpın . Teşekkürler [/ QUOTE]
89706502_10157595982433791_7477843507525189632_n.jpg

hi friend
what is this

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a lot of underlying things that we take for granted and end up going along with them blindly, because of how things are.

But recently, I learned something very scary about money and how things really work.

Take the stock market. Let's say all the money invested in companies and stocks is represented by the size of the earth. Well the real money out there bets on the stocks in the market and what it represents would relatively be about the size of the solar system.

We are basically pigeons and are expected to follow along. This coincides with all treasure sites. The financial world is an illusion to protect a very wealthy agenda. There's a messed up world out there that a common person is not is aware of. Maybe I can explain it sometime, it has to do with the Vix index, and etfs that go off it and options trading on those etfs. That's why a 3% move on the S&P equals a 400% move on a related vix etf option trade.

Don't necessarily take it all for granted, but what can you do, unless don't have to work or buy...
Understanding, or being scared or uneasy about it, doesn't change anything about it at all.
Understanding the powers working behind everything, and their ultimate motives is
somewhat unnerving, but there is peace in knowing more than just all of that...
But sure, that's why all of the fear is being propagated, seemingly almost
to the point of hysteria. Nothing new under the sun, the same winners...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
[QUOTE = sandy1; 5166649] Bu konunun T-net belirsizliğinin uçurumuna düştüğünü görürseniz, lütfen yeni milletlerin görebilmesi için her seferinde bir kez çarpın . Teşekkürler [/ QUOTE]

friend
89182460_2809777899249317_3752041562444398592_n.jpg

what is this

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166034218054177/post_tags/?post_tag_id=172166577440941

[QUOTE = sandy1; 5166649] Bu konunun T-net belirsizliğinin uçurumuna düştüğünü görürseniz, lütfen yeni milletlerin görebilmesi için bir ara her seferinde çarpın . Teşekkürler [/ QUOTE]
89706502_10157595982433791_7477843507525189632_n.jpg

hi friend
what is this

Hard to say just with your pics. What country are they in?
Most likely different than the subject matter of this thread.
Do you have any more pics of other things, maybe closer,
or even farther away? We would try to help if possible...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It fits in well with the thread. Read entire thread. Then read up on other threads that deal with this. At this point in time I don't have much time to discuss. View the place from different times of day and month. It will reveal it's message if you are the one who is supposed to see it. I hope you are ready out there.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It fits in well with the thread. Read entire thread. Then read up on other threads that deal with this. At this point in time I don't have much time to discuss. View the place from different times of day and month. It will reveal it's message if you are the one who is supposed to see it. I hope you are ready out there.

[QUOTE = sandy1; 5166649] Bu konunun T-net belirsizliğinin uçurumuna düştüğünü görürseniz, lütfen yeni milletlerin görebilmesi için bir ara her seferinde çarpın . Teşekkürler

hi friend
what is this

Teşekkürler https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teşekkürler

Plural of the noun teşekkür that is also seen in teşekkür ederim, from Arabic تَشَكُّر‎ (tašakkur), from the triconsonantal root ش ك ر‎ (š-k-r), to thank, to be grateful.

Bob, do you think it fits well with the thread, if it's in a country
that the Spanish never left treasure marks/signs in? So how
do you know if it's theirs, or they were ever even there?
This isn't for just any kind of marker, but specifically
those left for the Spanish Treasure Vaults, right?

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...5-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed.html

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Plural of the noun teşekkür that is also seen in teşekkür ederim, from Arabic تَشَكُّر‎ (tašakkur), from the triconsonantal root ش ك ر‎ (š-k-r), to thank, to be grateful.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...5-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed.html
Cross, the system is old. The Jesuit knew it. It's the priest who did the work and not just Spanish. They were with the French and Portuguese. The Spanish wasn't in places but the priest were.

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyzak, Sandy1 or Crosse...do any of guys have any information when one finds a #8 in the field? Would sure appreciate any help that is shared

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyzak, Sandy1 or Crosse...do any of guys have any information when one finds a #8 in the field? Would sure appreciate any help that is shared

I have never encountered the 8 in my travels in the field but I know the spanish stamped the 8 on a lot of there coins.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

Cross, the system is old. The Jesuit knew it. It's the priest who did the work and not just Spanish. They were with the French and Portuguese. The Spanish wasn't in places but the priest were.

Bob, Have you ever seen any documentation that indicates they were in Turkey?

" A Jesuit Community in Ankara
Jean-Marc Balhan, SJ

Short history

The Society of Jesus has been present in Turkey since its beginnings. Jesuits established a residence in the Ottoman capital in 1583. They served Christian convicts and were also entrusted with a school. From Istanbul, they spread from the Greek islands to Persia. At that time, they understood their mission as that of strengthening the Catholic community and of working “for the unity of Christians" in the mentality of the time. After the suppression of the Society in 1772, the majority of the houses were closed and it was not until 1881 that the Jesuits came back to Turkey, working mainly at the service of Armenian Christians. New residences or schools were then established especially in Central Anatolia. After the First World War and the War of Independence that followed, the Jesuit houses closed progressively, with the exception of that of Istanbul which continued until 1983.
In 1985, academic exchanges started between the theological faculty of the University of Ankara and the Gregorian University in Rome. In this context, Jesuit academics regularly visited Ankara to give lectures and seminars, while Turkish academics came to teach at the Gregorian University, an initiative that continues to this day. "

Salaam: The ISA Journal

Nice catch, Backwoods Bob. :icon_thumright:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Sp TH, I may've seen an 8. Not sure about the Spanish use
of the #8, though I've seen it associated I believe with
the owl of Manerva, just off hand. I'll see if I can
dig up a pic. I know L.C.(33*) responded to pic.
It seems possible Masonic tie, will check into.
Biblical, the 8 is relevant to New Beginnings.
I don't remember if sandy1 referred to it.
Zoom in on the front sides of the nose...
Could possibly be a B, or maybe an 8

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SP TH, I have seen an 8. Not sure about the Spanish use
of the 8, though I've seen it associated I believe with
the owl of Manerva, just off hand. I'll see if I can
dig up a pic. I know L.C.(33*) responded to pic.
It seems possible Masonic tie, will check into.
Biblical, the 8 is relevant to New Beginnings.
I don't remember if sandy1 referred to it.
Zoom in on the front sides of the nose...
Could possibly be a B, or maybe an 8
CDS, good catch: in the book of Leviticus, after two chapters on Leprosy, Chapter 8 begins the consecration of
Aaron the High Priest and his sons. The 8 can mean new beginnings, or start over? Also on the old Polaroid the 8 stood for infinity. That's a fur piece.
Sooo, in real life the Spanish may have used it to mean start a new trail, this one ends, saddle up and lets go.
REMEMBER Aaron and his sons were consecrated with blood, on right ear, right thumb, right big toe. Right,right, right. Sumpn to think on.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Rock (2).jpg This is the kind of monument I like coming across when out in the field just keep following them signs.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Been doing alot of stock market stuff, and following a very good day trader, who knows the manipulation, can foresee market a day in advance sometimes to a couple days to 85%correct, Have checked it, anyways the guy is kind of a conspiracy nut as well like some of us, I have some inside scoop on the virus. Can say it all, but really, I would say go dig your spots if you have them. Everyone is inside their house now. Best time ever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions