A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turtle Rock Kansas Turtle Rock.jpg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy just stopped by to say thanks for being willing to share with us so much valuable information with the guide it is truly irreplaceable. Everything in my travels is just like you have explained to us in the guide that being 100% factual solid information. I believe the sentinel activity you have explained in the guide to be very informational on a time that things are changing greatly for the true treasure hunters. I am posting some photos of an area that was discovered this summer everything is there just like you have written here in your guide down to the C.C. spot. I would also like to say thank you for being a good friend to me I do not have many.
IMG_5232 (1).jpg
IMG_5245.jpg
IMG_5242.jpg
IMG_5241.jpg
IMG_5239.jpg
IMG_5238.jpg
IMG_5234.jpg
IMG_5232.jpg

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy just stopped by to say thanks for being willing to share with us so much valuable information with the guide it is truly irreplaceable. Everything in my travels is just like you have explained to us in the guide that being 100% factual solid information. I believe the sentinel activity you have explained in the guide to be very informational on a time that things are changing greatly for the true treasure hunters. I am posting some photos of an area that was discovered this summer everything is there just like you have written here in your guide down to the C.C. spot. I would also like to say thank you for being a good friend to me I do not have many. View attachment 1993731 View attachment 1993732 View attachment 1993733 View attachment 1993734 View attachment 1993735 View attachment 1993736 View attachment 1993737 View attachment 1993738
truly a work of art, thank you for the angles, I didnt see the poodle until after the close ups and only afterwords the elephant and others came into view

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Spanish trails are out there you just need the knowledge and the ambition to look. They were in these areas for along time moving the valuables back. I will show more later on but for now this is pretty good already. We have made great progress in this area thanks to the guide..

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Spanish trails are out there you just need the knowledge and the ambition to look. They were in these areas for along time moving the valuables back. I will show more later on but for now this is pretty good already. We have made great progress in this area thanks to the guide..
We know where this is at. When you go back, you will see that things have been moved. But you can still get there.
psyop_regimental_association_sticker-r6120bf7d36c74d41a4730f7ef285a31b_0ugra_8byvr_704.jpg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 91A021D8-631D-4640-98A5-BE63022AE5E1.jpeg
    91A021D8-631D-4640-98A5-BE63022AE5E1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Sangre De Cristo said:

I don't know about it's a scratch on the lens, or that the cameras necessarily need to
have a lens shade on them, & it doesn't really look like the camera was particularly
pointed too much toward the sun. The appearance of different auras vary some.
Looks like there could be alignments. Even if it isn't an aura, it's an interesting pic.

If the pic was taken with an Optio W series, they have a pretty small plastic watertight
lens cover that's made inset into the body, so they're not very easily touched or scratched.
Sunspots, streaks, or glare I believe look different. This looks more likely a weak aura, maybe
at the beginning, or ending of it, since they occur in a split second or so, & the W's camera's
MAX shutter speed is 1/2000 second, undoubtedly at a slightly different rate than the aura.
The light sensitivity ISO has an Auto Mode setting in the W10, W20, W30 models, etc. ,
can be adjusted Manually, & seem to vary some.

W10 Light Sensitivity
Iso 64, Iso 800, Iso Auto, Iso 400, Iso 200, Iso 100

What sandy1 did experimenting with different cameras & has figured out with the
underwater W model lense & filter really is simply a sort of high-tech science.

Last edited:

thormchammer

Dec 14, 2021
Timbered regions of the PNW.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is absolutely incredible. I can't even fathom all that was posted. There is so much knowledge and information here, I can't wrap my head around it. I am by no means worthy, but should you ever want an apprentice, I would gladly volunteer. I have no experience with this, and after reading your post, I wouldn't even know where to start. Thank you for being so open and generous with your knowledge, and should I never have the opportunity to meet you, God bless and good luck!

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
This is absolutely incredible. I can't even fathom all that was posted. There is so much knowledge and information here, I can't wrap my head around it. I am by no means worthy, but should you ever want an apprentice, I would gladly volunteer. I have no experience with this, and after reading your post, I wouldn't even know where to start. Thank you for being so open and generous with your knowledge, and should I never have the opportunity to meet you, God bless and good luck!
All the credit goes to sandy1 figured out most of the info in this thread
of his. Who we're still waiting to meet, maybe in this lifetime... I don't know
if he accepts visitors, invitations anymore, but glad for his sharing research...

Just absorb all that you can & if you have places in the field, start taking a lot of pics,
go home & look at them on your computer screen. The info is here, & when applied, it will
get you more & more understanding of the subject, with practice. If you live in or have access
to an area visited by such characters & put this into practice, it's more than likely you will be able
to locate signs/symbols/monuments, & possibly capture an aura. Can I ask what state you're in?
Good Luck

Last edited:

thormchammer

Dec 14, 2021
Timbered regions of the PNW.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the credit goes to sandy1 figured out most of the info in this thread
of his. Who we're still waiting to meet, maybe in this lifetime... I don't know
if he accepts visitors, invitations anymore, but glad for his sharing research...

Just absorb all that you can & if you have places in the field, start taking a lot of pics,
go home & look at them on your computer screen. The info is here, & when applied, it will
get you more & more understanding of the subject, with practice. If you live in or have access
to an area visited by such characters & put this into practice, it's more than likely you will be able
to locate signs/symbols/monuments, & possibly capture an aura. Can I ask what state you're in?
Good Luck
I am a forester in Oregon. I manage 170,000 acres of private timber land. May I ask where you live? I am a complete and total newbie to all of this so I am working on making connections to keep learning.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am a forester in Oregon. I manage 170,000 acres of private timber land. May I ask where you live? I am a complete and total newbie to all of this so I am working on making connections to keep learning.
Yes, I'm in the Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers'
You're in some pretty God's country for the subject there
for sure. Born there & have kin folk in lumber industry too.

Spanish tried to intercept Louis & Clark on their Corps Of Discovery Expedition (1803-1806)
to explore & claim the N/W territories for the US government
(Pres. Thomas Jefferson), 'cept gotten hung up somewhere in
the Northern Rockies, so they accomplished "Manifest Destiny."

Last edited:

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sangre De Cristo said:

I don't know about it's a scratch on the lens, or that the cameras necessarily need to
have a lens shade on them, & it doesn't really look like the camera was particularly
pointed too much toward the sun. The appearance of different auras vary some.
Looks like there could be alignments. Even if it isn't an aura, it's an interesting pic.

If the pic was taken with an Optio W series, they have a pretty small plastic watertight
lens cover that's made inset into the body, so they're not very easily touched or scratched.
Sunspots, streaks, or glare I believe look different. This looks more likely a weak aura, maybe
at the beginning, or ending of it, since they occur in a split second or so, & the W's camera's
MAX shutter speed is 1/2000 second, undoubtedly at a slightly different rate than the aura.
The light sensitivity ISO has an Auto Mode setting in the W10, W20, W30 models, etc. ,
can be adjusted Manually, & seem to vary some.

W10 Light Sensitivity
Iso 64, Iso 800, Iso Auto, Iso 400, Iso 200, Iso 100

What sandy1 did experimenting with different cameras & has figured out with the
underwater W model lense & filter really is simply a sort of high-tech science.
CA217264-4B0F-4052-A768-DB3608C7CD48.jpeg

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy just stopped by to say thanks for being willing to share with us so much valuable information with the guide it is truly irreplaceable. Everything in my travels is just like you have explained to us in the guide that being 100% factual solid information. I believe the sentinel activity you have explained in the guide to be very informational on a time that things are changing greatly for the true treasure hunters. I am posting some photos of an area that was discovered this summer everything is there just like you have written here in your guide down to the C.C. spot. I would also like to say thank you for being a good friend to me I do not have many. View attachment 1993731 View attachment 1993732 View attachment 1993733 View attachment 1993734 View attachment 1993735 View attachment 1993736 View attachment 1993737 View attachment 1993738
Interesting pics. You gotten much snow there yet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread