A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 12BA3143-50D9-4797-8B81-E8E2696BE38B.jpeg
    12BA3143-50D9-4797-8B81-E8E2696BE38B.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 63

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aura caught on video. There might 2 of them, a smaller one nearby moments before the bigger. Look at it frame by frame... I was a bit surprised to find a triangle monument so close to the aura but this is a very ancient holy site (old world). I have discovered at the oldest sites (new world) much larger monuments and alignments at a closer proximity to the dig spot while at the newer installations they were spread farther away from it and much smaller in size.

aura 2_1.gif

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aura caught on video. There might 2 of them, a smaller one nearby moments before the bigger. Look at it frame by frame... I was a bit surprised to find a triangle monument so close to the aura but this is a very ancient holy site (old world). I have discovered at the oldest sites (new world) much larger monuments and alignments at a closer proximity to the dig spot while at the newer installations they were spread farther away from it and much smaller in size.

View attachment 2048571
I appears to be on a trail, but I would be cautious because it appears to be about the same size as the rocks there. I could not pause the video, but I do notice some reflections off off other rock surfaces to the right of the large boulder. What drone are you shooting with?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
This could also be the suns reflection off something on the ground as the drone is moving catching the reflection at one spot then moving off it, now if the camera/drone were stationary then there would be no doubt that it was a flash and not a reflection, in my experience the auras are much quicker than this flash/reflection (in the hundredths of a second) which is why you normally can't see them with the naked eye.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2048571
A very interesting location looks like a lot of potential there will worth an investigation good luck my friend.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy, thanks a million for this information! A couple questions....are the smaller caches that are associated with a vault site generally death trapped too?
Have you ever heard of the Spanish using explosives to death trap a vault?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sharing some photos to help other newbies.

Attachments

• valley entrance.jpg
    valley entrance.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 62
  • valley turtle 7.jpg
    valley turtle 7.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
  • valley turtle head.jpg
    valley turtle head.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy, thanks a million for this information! A couple questions....are the smaller caches that are associated with a vault site generally death trapped too?
Have you ever heard of the Spanish using explosives to death trap a vault?
Your very Welcome now on the deathraps the answer is No the death traps are in the main underground vaults (not the small ones) they can also be above ground on the sides of cliffs where they could make a large boulder come down on you if you dig under it, I have also seen some that have multiple small rocks piled on a cliff above where they pointed animals and hearts into a crevice making you want to dig under the rocks above. Also if you have seen the Grande death trap that Kenworthy talked about in his deathtrap book with a square carved doorway and tunnel leading back to it under a massive vehicle sized boulder, I have actually found 2 of those at treasure locations here in AZ.
No on the explosives, however they could have laced the ground with something that you wouldn't want to breath in with the dust, but that would only be underground in a tunnel where they knew you would have to breath it in.

Last edited:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your very Welcome now on the deathraps the answer is No the death traps are in the main underground vaults (not the small ones) they can also be above ground on the sides of cliffs where they could make a large boulder come down on you if you dig under it, I have also seen some that have multiple small rocks piled on a cliff above where they pointed animals and hearts into a crevice making you want to dig under the rocks above. Also if you have seen the Grande death trap that Kenworthy talked about in his deathtrap book with a square carved doorway and tunnel leading back to it under a massive vehicle sized boulder, I have actually found 2 of those at treasure locations here in AZ.
No on the explosives, however they could have laced the ground with something that you wouldn't want to breath in with the dust, but that would only be underground in a tunnel where they knew you would have to breath it in.
Thank you so much!

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could also be the suns reflection off something on the ground as the drone is moving catching the reflection at one spot then moving off it, now if the camera/drone were stationary then there would be no doubt that it was a flash and not a reflection, in my experience the auras are much quicker than this flash/reflection (in the hundredths of a second) which is why you normally can't see them with the naked eye.
A sun reflection was my first impression as well. So I dug in deeper and enlarged the video in After Effects and observed it carefully frame by frame. This anomaly actually burns out on its left side into the ground after it peaks, yielding not the symptoms of a typical reflection.
I will make a slow motion of the video and upload it for better viewing along with a video of another aura.

Sandy has mentioned that "the flash/reflection (in the hundredths of a second) which is why you normally can't see them with the naked eye"; and imo this is absolutely true for the majority of auras. I have however witnessed 4 auras (3 silver, 1 gold) with my naked eyes which occurred during long stares with no blinks. I would consider it rare based on the total hours I stared at the mountains (distance 5-7 miles, all sightings occurred in the afternoon before sunset) everyday for 8 years. Also note that the aura must happen in your direct line of sight, if its slightly off line you will miss it. I submit with that the longest potential duration of an aura about 1/2 a second.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A sun reflection was my first impression as well. So I dug in deeper and enlarged the video in After Effects and observed it carefully frame by frame. This anomaly actually burns out on its left side into the ground after it peaks, yielding not the symptoms of a typical reflection.
I will make a slow motion of the video and upload it for better viewing along with a video of another aura.

Sandy has mentioned that "the flash/reflection (in the hundredths of a second) which is why you normally can't see them with the naked eye"; and imo this is absolutely true for the majority of auras. I have however witnessed 4 auras (3 silver, 1 gold) with my naked eyes which occurred during long stares with no blinks. I would consider it rare based on the total hours I stared at the mountains (distance 5-7 miles, all sightings occurred in the afternoon before sunset) everyday for 8 years. Also note that the aura must happen in your direct line of sight, if its slightly off line you will miss it. I submit with that the longest potential duration of an aura about 1/2 a second.
I would be interested to see the slowed down video, or maybe a series of still shots in sequence if that is possible. Also, would you share the information on the drone/ camera you are using and an opinion of it? I am considering getting one soon.

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be interested to see the slowed down video, or maybe a series of still shots in sequence if that is possible. Also, would you share the information on the drone/ camera you are using and an opinion of it? I am considering getting one soon.
Here it is, Im still looking into what camera was used. Its not my footage but the area is in a county too dangerous to visit and I can think of better ways to loose my arms than dig up a vault downhill from a local temple, considered a holy site... :dontknow:

Attachments

• ScreenRecorderProject2.mp4
    12.5 MB

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how the roundness will show you the way always take your time its out there never give up and never let the non believers tell you its not real.These guys were smart you need to be smarter pay attention to the guide.
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6144.JPG

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks again Sandy1,
By far the best information as well as guide I have ever seen anywhere. I and many others I know have tried to search for this type of info for many years, you just won't find anything even close to it. I wish I had a lot of this info in my 20's, as I'm sure we all do. Your statement at the beginning (This is dedicated to the young treasure hunters who have tried but cant get any of this information through any other sources) I hope is well taken and passed along to them, although it is really never too late to learn. It just hurts more the next day.
Yep, if more young & old would happily try, get to enjoy, see & do...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread