A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
To bad Blackfoot58 wasn't on here again . I wanted to ask him more question about the Knights Templars. Like when the leader formed them, who where his connection prior to that. If you guys would check your giant egos and open your minds from the Spanish you might not be stuck in the rut your in spinning your wheels. Have you notice how you guys will post stuff then delete it then denies you did it ? People see it, your not fooling them. And also edit them constantly ? That's no way to be on the up and up. That's not how you build trust. Out of all the threads that i have read on here, the OP is only one that i see saying My Thread, My way. Topic has to be my way.Massive Ego. Carry on with your info. Hopefully you learned something .

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It seems he needs the attention pretty bad.
He knows how to do his own threads.
The same ol same ol uncalled remarks & complaints all old extremely rude & boring dog.
Get your thread back going &
talk about your own stuff.
No one minds. It seems
you're the one stuck in
some kind of a rut.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't look at your videos. When a particular method works, like the info sandy1 has generously shared, (which is a great challenge), there's no need to change, if that's where your interest lies. Do what works for you. We know you like other aspects of TH, & we have all ran across a lot of other things, including Ancient. But bad cold manners & behavior, are never going to help or change anyone or anything to see or understand your preferred topics, & supposedly better way. You just illustrate the lack of real success, it's really just obvious,
unnecessary, very bad taste.
You know better, & can do much better.
We all know that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't look at your videos. When a particular method works, like the info sandy1 has generously shared, (which is a great challenge), there's no need to change, if that's where your interest lies. Do what works for you. We know you like other aspects of TH, & we have all ran across a lot of other things, including Ancient. But bad cold manners & behavior, are never going to help or change anyone or anything to see or understand your preferred topics, & supposedly better way. You just illustrate the lack of real success, it's really just obvious,
unnecessary, very bad taste.
You know better, & can do much better.
We all know that.
The way I see it is when somebody clicks on a link about Vault treasure hunting the last thing they want to read about or see in that link are a bunch of videos or talk of things that aren't related to vault treasure hunting.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you go Cyzak,

This is an overview of the triangle I showed with the 130 foot legs
I marked each point
but what I have not shown before is that the Shaft Sign Line as well as the second A-Frame Rock Line are both exactly 49 degrees (7x7) off opposite sides of the line going to the Rabbit point of the triangle from the crisscross spot and of course both of those A-Frames originally helped to find the crisscross spot by aligning to it through other boulders.
View attachment 1658199
Thanks for this one buddy once again excellent info you provide for us.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember the Spring Equinox is quickly approaching get out and watch for shadow signs daylight to sundown take some photos and notes when on site!
Pood8.jpg
acob lite.jpg

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember the Spring Equinox is quickly approaching get out and watch for shadow signs daylight to sundown take some photos and notes when on site

This dog may be pointing to a camp site or a crypt. Im sure more than 1 thing judging by the size, but scrolling by I noticed it appears to show a lying figure under a cliff. I didn't notice it before.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This dog may be pointing to a camp site or a crypt. Im sure more than 1 thing judging by the size, but scrolling by I noticed it appears to show a lying figure under a cliff. I didn't notice it before.
Yes you are right, there is quite a few interesting monuments there maybe one day I can show more.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I wanted to take a minute to address markers from other countries, I was recently contacted by someone from Iran where there are tons of carved markers and hidden treasures from thousands of years ago. The problem for me is when I see these markers I can tell right away that they are not made by the same groups of people who made the markers here in the United States, so basically when they buried treasures in these other countries they had different Ideology, Religions, Measurements and ways of hiding things than what we have here in the United States. So the best I can do for these guys is say this, if there are gold or silver treasures buried in your country then I would suggest getting a Pentax Optio w10 camera and trying to catch an aura from those treasures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Something I need to address which there seems to be some confusion about, many people have contacted me with photos of their treasure markers with the idea that I am going to be able to help them decipher the markers and tell them which way to go to the treasures.

I am going to put this as simple as I can.

I use AURAS to find treasure locations then after I go to the aura location, I find the markers that go to the treasure aura by reverse engineering.

Without an aura and electronics there is Zero Percent chance that anybody on this website (without somebody else teaching them) can follow a treasure marker to a treasure entrance that is buried here in the United States. (you can walk right over the entrances without knowing they are there)

Following treasure markers is not just a waste of time it is pure foolishness to think that you or I or anybody have the ability to figure out the incredibly complex minds that made up the treasure markers and how they used geometry and math to hide the treasure entrances using the carved treasure markers.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said.
Something I need to address which there seems to be some confusion about, many people have contacted me with photos of their treasure markers with the idea that I am going to be able to help them decipher the markers and tell them which way to go to the treasures.

I am going to put this as simple as I can.

I use AURAS to find treasure locations then after I go to the aura location, I find the markers that go to the treasure aura by reverse engineering.

Without an aura and electronics there is Zero Percent chance that anybody on this website (without somebody else teaching them) can follow a treasure marker to a treasure entrance that is buried here in the United States. (you can walk right over the entrances without knowing they are there)

Following treasure markers is not just a waste of time it is pure foolishness to think that you or I or anybody have the ability to figure out the incredibly complex minds that made up the treasure markers and how they used geometry and math to hide the treasure entrances using the carved treasure markers.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Hello Sandy. It has been 10 years or even 20 years since the creation of cameras that can record auras. And now the question is, how many years have passed since the first discovery of the treasure? Were all the treasures discovered by cameras?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread