A Hot Day...A Cool Coin....and some Silver to boot!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi Gang,

It has been forever since I have posted. My computer went South about 9 mos. ago. But with the help of my great brother, I have a nifty new laptop! I'm back in business!

It was a long hot day....I have to hunt alot of schools to even make enough worthy of a post. The pickins are pretty slim here these days! My third school in, I received a 50 cent signal. I figured it to be two quarters together, but low and behold I found my first commemorative half dollar! I found a good bit of clad with my next few schools. $11.50 total. Then I was getting ready to end my day with a final school. I could clearly see that someone had already been there MD'ing (I could see him footie prints!), so I went to the back of the school instead where the woodchips and another sandy lot were. When I started finding a dime here and there, I decided I better slow down cause the other hunter didn't do such a good job. I got an iffy signal and figured it was probably trash, but out popped the little bracelet. I could see a mark, but my dern eyes couldn't focus well. (I hate getting older!! >:() When I got home, I whipped out the trusty jewelers loop (and my glasses), and there was the 925 Italy mark! Woohoo!! And what T-netters hunt would be complete without the mandatory Chuckie Cheese Token? When did they start dating those things? :icon_scratch:

Anywho, It was nice to be outside (even though it was an early scorcher!) Dang, and it's only April! Hope everyone found something neat today. Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting!!

Moon

Attachments

• IMG_2800_1.JPG
    IMG_2800_1.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 893
  • Silver Bracelet.jpg
    Silver Bracelet.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 881
  • Silver Bracelet 04-25-09.jpg
    Silver Bracelet 04-25-09.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_2804_1.JPG
    IMG_2804_1.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG_2806_1.JPG
    IMG_2806_1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 888
  • IMG_2807.JPG
    IMG_2807.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 882
Upvote 0

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Cool looks like my day! But posting tom, becuase I found a new spot today! :thumbsup:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like you been busy. You got some nice finds there...Matt

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks guys for responding to my post. It's been a very long time since I've been on the forum. I miss my T-Net friends!

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Just curious.....Where are all of my old friends on here? Everybody on vacation or what? I know that there are a ton of new peeps on here, but golly......Can't a girl get a little love? :'(

HH,
Moon

tseekerMike

Apr 20, 2009
St.Petersburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Minelab Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ21-8" coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you are able to get around and clean them out pretty good. Great finds. Especially the siver.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: Moon, great to see ya posting again :thumbsup: It's been a long, long time...a bunch of us are still around. Those are some awesome finds, you're doing a heck of a lot better finding things than me. Seems all I find is the crusty, rusty iron stuff. ;D

:wink: RR'

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
There you are RR & Allen! Great to hear from you kids. I had a blast finding those goodies....I'm so addicted! RR.....Hope you find some good stuff soon. May the MD gods look upon you and ring the heck outta your MD!!

Thanks again guys......It's so good to be back on the forum!

HH,
Moon

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moonie!!! :icon_sunny: What a bunch of GREAT finds!!! :icon_pirat: I've been pretty busy this month, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.. Save me something to find, girl! 8) :wink:

Sending ya lots'a love!!! :-*

Nana :wink:

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks Nana and CJH! I look forward to your posts too. How busy you been Nana? I'm reading your post next. Hope you found some neat stuff like you are known for.

Take care and HH!
Moon

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks Art! Good to hear from you too! I'll have to start checking my CC tokens to see if I find any valuable ones :tongue3:

Moon

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow MoonShadow, Nice Digs...Cool Bracelet. I think the best find in your whole haul was your post it's always a pleasure reading them. Congrats and HH

The 50 cent piece is a great find...they didn't make too many of those.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread