A Hot Two-fer Day

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey Gang,

Well, it was not a hugely productive weekend, but at least I got out and found some goodies. The gold ring I found on Thurs. night was the highlight. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,248164.0.html

Interestingly enough, I started finding stuff by twos yesterday. I found the "10" Korean coin in one elementary school, then the "50" at another (15 miles away!) Both were 1979. I found the first fake coin at one school, then the second at another. I went on two hunts yesterday (Got too hot and came home for a rest). I went to a local school where I found two sets of dimes and the set of pennies. Too bad I didn't find a second gold ring :tongue3:

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone had a good time hunting!

HH,
Moon

Attachments

• IMG_2855.JPG
    IMG_2855.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    IMG_2856.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_2857.JPG
    IMG_2857.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_2858.JPG
    IMG_2858.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
wyattrr said:
Wow MS still at it I see... ;D Congrats on your finds and HH :notworthy:

Thanks Wyatt! Yeah.....I get out every chance I get.....the only problem with that is my house is starting to get disastrous! ::)
Gonna have to take a break for a bit now and concentrate on home......let's see how long that lasts! ;D

HH,
Moon

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some very interesting finds moon!! The 2 fer thing is strange but strange things happen when u are out looking for something that even you do not know what that soomething is . That is this great pastime of ours!! H.H. MaineRelic.

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks Guys! It's not a bad amount of clad, but I do a heap of driving around to get it! Dang this cool hobby of ours!

HH,
Moon

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Some cool finds there MS! I like the Korean coins in particular.. it's funny how we metal detectorists can travel the world (collect foreign currency) in our own back yards. I know I've found coins from all over the world and I've rarely left my own state, let alone country. You have to wonder about the "story" some of these coins could tell if indeed they could tell them. <smile>

Glad you got out to "travel the world" a bit today.

~Happy Hunting~

Frodov

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions