A Huge Thank You to My TreasureNet Family!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want to thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes since my heart surgery back in March. I had a positive visit with my cardiologist today, and all my graphs are holding with no new blockages. Changing up my meds a bit, and I have been cleared to get out and start exercising and metal detecting again. I am thrilled. God Bless You All, and may Big Gold jump under your coils!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1552 (2).jpg
    IMG_1552 (2).jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 68

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes since my heart surgery back in March. I had a positive visit with my cardiologist today, and all my graphs are holding with no new blockages. Changing up my meds a bit, and I have been cleared to get out and start exercising and metal detecting again. I am thrilled. God Bless You All, and may Big Gold jump under your coils!!!!
Glad to hear all is good, would not be the same without you here, sounds like you're cleared for sex too.:laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear all is good, would not be the same without you here, sounds like you're cleared for sex too.:laughing7:
Holy cow! You too!?!? Just found out I'm not getting an implanted defibrilator yesterday! sheeze maybe we should start a club. Sure glad to hear you're doing good!

USMC Reaper

May 23, 2015
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry, great news. I underwent a quadruple bypass 4 months ago. Dealing with some complications related to catheter insertion after surgery. Otherwise, I feel great and I am happy that you are doing well!

Semper Fi

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Terry... first i have heard about your situation... hope all remains well.

Good luck out there.

Oh yeah... and drink lots of Rum... errr... i mean fluids ! ! ! water stuff....yeah.

Cuda74

Jan 9, 2021
North Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec II, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal Terry, glad your doing good.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear it Terry! Sent you a message. Give me a call.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread