🏆 HONORABLE MENTION A little luck at the lake yesterday. Class ring found and to be returned.

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Georgia Power decided to lower a lake just north of me in preparation of the flood water coming south from the Atlanta area. I took the day off from work to take advantage of the 7' water level decrease. I went to my favorite party spot on the lake that the younger crowd likes to hangout at and it's a place where I've found a lot of jewelry in the past including my gold coin, several good rings, and a few bracelets. I managed to find two gold rings this time. One being a local class ring from 2010. Luckily for the owner, she had her name inscribed on it. A little checking around and I was able to contact her. She'll be stopping by this afternoon to pick it up at my office. The other ring gets to stay with me as there is no way to identify the former owner.

Attachments

• Class Ring #1.jpg
    Class Ring #1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 121
  • Class Ring 1.jpg
    Class Ring 1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Ring #2 2023.jpg
    Ring #2 2023.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Ring #2 - 2023.jpg
    Ring #2 - 2023.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 101

hampton detector

Feb 15, 2023
Georgia Power decided to lower a lake just north of me in preparation of the flood water coming south from the Atlanta area. I took the day off from work to take advantage of the 7' water level decrease. I went to my favorite party spot on the lake that the younger crowd likes to hangout at and it's a place where I've found a lot of jewelry in the past including my gold coin, several good rings, and a few bracelets. I managed to find two gold rings this time. One being a local class ring from 2010. Luckily for the owner, she had her name inscribed on it. A little checking around and I was able to contact her. She'll be stopping by this afternoon to pick it up at my office. The other ring gets to stay with me as there is no way to identify the former owner.
Nice job

OP
OP
GaRebel1861

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Returned - She just left the office with her ring on her hand. According to her, she lost the ring 13 years ago just after graduation while tubing across Lake Blackshear with some friends.

Attachments

• Ring Return 3-31-2023.jpg
    Ring Return 3-31-2023.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 32

Heavygold4me

Jan 27, 2020
South mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 , Nox 600, Excalibur II, manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Returned - She just left the office with her ring on her hand. According to her, she lost the ring 13 years ago just after graduation while tubing across Lake Blackshear with some friends.
You can’t beat that, I’m sure she thought she would never see it again good job

OP
OP
GaRebel1861

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can’t beat that, I’m sure she thought she would never see it again good job
She did have a little doubt in her voice when I called. She’d written it off as lost forever at the bottom of the lake but, she left smiling when I gave it back.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!! Good Luck on Returning!!

YayraRuth

Oct 6, 2023
Your a wonderful man

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread