A Little Ring In The Park

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
Haven't been out too much lately, but I took about an hour swing: 1Q, 1D, 1N, & 5P all clad, plus this little kiddie ring. Not real, but any ring is a ring indeed!

The pics were done in a rush,. the family's getting ready to head out for the Xmas tree (yee-haw, time for some blood pressure medication!) so they are a bit fuzzy.

Kevin

Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Kev,

you bet, a ring is a ring. Nice finds. Now go get that tree.

you and yours have a good un...........

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Congrats Kev. Nice ring. I wonder if your Christmas tree is coming from Vermont. We have been seeing them leave the State since Thanksgiving. Make sure its a Vermont Balsam. They are the best. Just sent the article into W&E about the dog tag. Just got to deliver it to the family a few weeks ago and the grandaughter came over today to help me finish the details. Take care and happy holidays...Lance

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your finds! And good luck with finding that perfect tree! :D

;)

OP
OP
KevGA

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
Thanks, everyone. Happy holidays to all of you as well. The Great Tree hunt went better than expected, though what they try to pass of as a Christmas tree down here sometimes leads one to wonder! I'm a New Englander up until the past two years down here, so there definately is a certain expectation when one looks for a tree.

Lance, I'm glad that you were able to get that to the family, I look forward to reading the article. It's always nice to play a part in something so wonderful, even from a couple of thousand miles away. Good job and happy Holidays to you and yours.

Thanks for looking!

Kevin

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread