the treasure map modified.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,500

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Am I missing something??...I still don't see anything but rock wall. If I am missing something, please let me know, thanks.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wannabe Treasure Hunter said:
Could the treasure simply be the variety of faces & animals that are features of the rock. I see a pig's head, two small human heads side by side, a human face, a wolves head, aprofile of a big nosed man, a bird or bat, an eagle/hawk, another nig nosed dude possibly laughing or smiling, a smaller smiling profile, and maybe another pig looking straight at you with it's mouth open. This is more than 8 though...Not sure if this was what you were talking about or not, it could be I just have a good imagination. :thumbsup:

I want some of whatever your smoking..... :sunny:

Al

OP
OP
wyoming

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
all of the things I marked in the map were found at the site- which did lead me to each one.

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark (Under water unit)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think this is a map at all....try thinking outside the box....this guy has nothing better to do than to come here and jerk some chains making everyone "think" that this is a map....I think it's a very attractive rock formation, and indeed, very interesting....so just let Mr. Rudi-pooh go on his way, and good riddance....SushiDog

treasureman1414

Dec 14, 2010
black hills
Detector(s) used
whites coin shooter and my fav the quick draw 2 bounty hunter
Melbeta said:
wyoming said:
It's amazing how many people can't even read this map nor figurte it out--and they call themselves treasure hunters--81 views and no comments--because no one has a clue.
This is one of the resons I quit coming to this site. No one knows anything, it is all about advertisement.

Well, I never said anything, being a gentleman, and a geologist as well, as I had already dug up that treasure years ago, spent it too, had a heck of a time with the money, and had a hard time sticking all of those fractured layered metamorphosied granitic rocks back in again, so that it would look like it had not been touched, I surmised you were looking for "the culprit", and I guess you just wanted me to "fess up"? Okay, I fess, I got it before you got there... But you had already "figurte" (figured) it out. Yes, I am a treasure hunter, and when I find it, I do not leave any of it behind. Sorry...
lol u mind telling me what the treasure was

bigstrapper

Greenie
Apr 12, 2010
Renton, WA.
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I seen some lines or sections on the rock but to the left on the other rock face there seem to be initials or carvings in the rock. If you could take a picture of that one also, it may help. :dontknow:

Mileaway

Aug 15, 2011
Sonora,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - Prospector
:sign13:
Maybe this will help you see things you didn't before. :hello: No guarantees. :dontknow: There is some really cool stuff on this rock but I don't know what it means. Like the three buildings, one looks like a mission and the big horse next to it. Or the big D shaped bunch of info and the numbers 23 below it. There's more but that's what my eye sees. :icon_pirat:
A very nice find in my opinion...if you can decode it.

Attachments

• the treasure map modified.JPG
    the treasure map modified.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 699
  • the treasure map modified 2aJPG.jpg
    the treasure map modified 2aJPG.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 753
  • the treasure map modified 3a.jpg
    the treasure map modified 3a.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 762

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
wyoming;

Whatever made you, in your wanderings, stop and decide this is a treasure map? What criteria did you employ.

Myself, I would check very carefully as many of the cracks as possible to see if there is any evidence of chisel marks. These marks would be proof that someone had altered the stone and was leaving a waybill. Photograph the marks and post them in their original state.

So far, all I see is a pile of natural stone.

gadget1961

Greenie
Feb 1, 2005
ga.
Detector(s) used
minelab 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just look at it as there are pictures in the rock faces them selfs, like the mans face ect dont just look at the pic but look at it as you where there

Mileaway

Aug 15, 2011
Sonora,Ca
Detector(s) used
Hey just sayin'
There is so much about the number "7" written I wonder why no one mentioned it in this picture? Wyoming said he found a bag 4ft to the left, the same side as the 7 is on. Also so much is also said about the numbers 2 and 3 which are in the picture as well. So is a picture of a mission. I don't know if Wyoming is yanking chains or not, just curious why no one said anything about at least the huge 7?

the treasure map modified 2aJPG.jpg the treasure map modified.JPG

Last edited:

Mileaway

Aug 15, 2011
Sonora,Ca
Detector(s) used
Hey just sayin'
There is so much about the number "7" written I wonder why no one mentioned it in this picture? Wyoming said he found a bag 4ft to the left, the same side as the 7 is on. Also so much is also said about the numbers 2 and 3 which are in the picture as well. So is a picture of a mission. I don't know if Wyoming of yanking chains or not, just curious why no one said anything about at least the huge 7?

Here is something about a 7 from DTH : "jesuit #7

hello there, heres a couple of photos of what i belive to be jesuit #7's. in a small field book i have,it says its a jesuit#7 meaning gold here or nearby,and to follow the point. i was wondering if any of you guys have found this type of #7,and if you are to follow towards the slashed point?​

Here are the pics from Wyoming with the huge 7. He said he found a bag 4ft down where the leg of the 7 points. That sounds like Jesuit Gold.???

View attachment 942338 the treasure map modified.JPG

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see it but since he gave us an attitude, I'm just going to go get the danged treasure myself!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread