A matched set of rings from the park

Cuda74

Jan 9, 2021
North Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec II, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend and I got out to a local park yesterday and I dug up a wedding ring right near the road side. We were joking about finding the engagement ring along with it and when I hit the area again, low and behold the engagement ring wasn't 5 inches from the wedding ring. We figure she got mad at the guy and dumped them out the car window..:laughing7:
They are sterling (stamped 925 and 3ss3) with cubics so not worth a ton but jeweler who is cleaning them for me and will replace the missing stone from the engagement ring stated around $250 for the set. My wife claimed them right when I got home. Go figure, they fit her almost perfectly, I did good for Valentines Day this year.....LOL.
Sorry about the picture quality, I think my eyes were in shock, my first rings find and I got the set.
Good hunting.

20220209_111500.jpg 20220209_112150.jpg 20220209_200815.jpg

Upvote 36

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice and I am like you I found a gold necklace with a religious pendant on Sunday and my wife claimed it so I told her happy Valentines day. We shop in the dirt. But as long as the wife is happy it's all good.

OP
OP
Cuda74

Cuda74

Jan 9, 2021
North Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec II, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice and I am like you I found a gold necklace with a religious pendant on Sunday and my wife claimed it so I told her happy Valentines day. We shop in the dirt. But as long as the wife is happy it's all good.
It is, the wife is happy, congrats on your find.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMAZING FINDS CONGRATULATIONS !!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend and I got out to a local park yesterday and I dug up a wedding ring right near the road side. We were joking about finding the engagement ring along with it and when I hit the area again, low and behold the engagement ring wasn't 5 inches from the wedding ring. We figure she got mad at the guy and dumped them out the car window..:laughing7:
They are sterling (stamped 925 and 3ss3) with cubics so not worth a ton but jeweler who is cleaning them for me and will replace the missing stone from the engagement ring stated around $250 for the set. My wife claimed them right when I got home. Go figure, they fit her almost perfectly, I did good for Valentines Day this year.....LOL.
Sorry about the picture quality, I think my eyes were in shock, my first rings find and I got the set.
Good hunting.

View attachment 2009276 View attachment 2009277 View attachment 2009278
OK, now get back out there and find the bracelet that goes with them! You know, the one he gave her on their first anniversary! That would truly be a mind blower.

BTW nice find!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, now get back out there and find the bracelet that goes with them! You know, the one he gave her on their first anniversary! That would truly be a mind blower.

BTW nice find!
boogeyman,always thinking outside the box!:laughing7: Good suggestion!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunting.

View attachment 2009276 View attachment 2009277 View attachment 2009278
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! I've only found Men's rings, so I've gotten lucky or My Wife would have them too😁

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread