Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=&quot]I don’t post often but I thought you might like a recent ring return in my [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]new home state of Idaho.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was turned on to a new permission at a rural home site that is scheduled [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to become a new housing development. While scouting the site I met another[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“local” who was in charge of irrigating the surrounding corn fields.
About a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]week and a half later, the caretaker who lived on the property called me
and mentioned that [/FONT][FONT=&quot]this “local” had a get together at his home and one of his guests
had lost a ring [/FONT][FONT=&quot]while there and asked if I could come and try to find it. [/FONT]

Ring search 1 08-06-16.jpg
[FONT=&quot]When I arrived, I was shown to a mud-caked volley ball court.[/FONT]
Ring found 1 08-06-16.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Fortunately, I was able to walk right to it on the first path I chose.[/FONT]
Ring 1 08-06-16.jpg
[FONT=&quot]The ring was black tungsten with 2 diamonds and engraved inside [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]with “Love” and Japanese Kanji for “Love” on the outside.[/FONT]
Happy return 1 08-06-16.jpg
[FONT=&quot]And finally, the happy return.

Happy Hunting!

[/FONT]

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Job well done. I hereby Vote Honorable Mention. My VOTE goes in now. What say ye Folks ?? Congrats. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions