Status
Not open for further replies.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Many of the treasure tales that appeared in those old treasure magazines were embellishments of of rumours, tall tales, legends, lore, and sometimes pure creative writing from the article authors imagination, which apply to the treasure stories of "secret" orders and organizations.
The first purpose of any "secret" society, be it the Templars, Freemasons, or KGC, is to keep all information of their affairs, SECRET from outsiders.
This secrecy leads to speculation of the mystery what is being protected and kept from view from the uninitiated.
So what is the source of these great treasure stories of the Templars and KGC that would be a highly guarded secret?
Are they fictional fantasy fables based on secondhand speculation passed on that become a "fact" unto itself?
Bob Brewer claims the source of his KGC knowledge of "talking" trees, treasure symbols and stone trail markers is from his family, being a descendant of a KGC Knight.
What of those who claim knowledge of these "secrets" who are NOT claimed descendants of Knights, what is the source of their information, and is it fact or fiction?

I can hear the trees talking ECS, and although I do have some Rebel blood in my veins, I can not say that any of my family was K.G.C. I was led to the trail by my father who is a full-blooded Hoosier!

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
It seems like the current social situation in the United States is ripe for a group like the K.G.C. to either reform or reemerge. What if a person or persons who had the same ideology and the same or similar goals as the K.G.C. were to successfully recover a massive K.G.C. depository containing billions of dollars in treasure? Could such a dream be reimagined and even achieved during times such as these? Just curious if anyone else had given it any thought. Another civil war could very well be possible. How could the wealth of such a depository tip the scales for the South? Just something interesting to think about.
If you could figure out what they changed their name to, you would know that they never disbanded nor disappeared. They only became stronger in numbers and in influence, permeating all levels of government. Hint: their new name started with "circle" but it was in Greek, and then the word was eventually shortened to two letters. Two letters that every American has heard. And most have a reaction to it. Albert Pike was in a leadership role of both organizations.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They changed their name to the Bohemian Club. A club where Presidents, Kings and Princes and Princesses and world dignitaries dwell.

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
Who's paying for all this...?
The KGC got most all of their gold from robberies. Mostly stagecoach and bank robberies, but also they had many loyal members (I believe there was over 100,000 members before the Civil War began) and also owned mines in California during the early gold rush days. The Union Army also had many mines in "Gold Country" to support the war effort as well.
Who's paying for all this...?

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
They changed their name to the Bohemian Club. A club where Presidents, Kings and Princes and Princesses and world dignitaries dwell.
That may have come later, but I think not. At least I have not gotten that far just yet. Still mindblown about their second name, and how influential they became.

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
That may have come later, but I think not. At least I have not gotten that far just yet. Still mindblown about their second name, and how influential they became.
Another hint: their organization under their new name at their peak in the 1920's had over 4,000,000 members.... I did not get this information second hand through a book or movie. I got it from doing lots of research, and putting 3 and 3 together.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thread is locked and will disappear due to politics. Long-time members know politics is not allowed here, only in our politics forum, new members, there is no politics allowed in any forum except our politics forum which is found under the charter membership tab viewable if when you are a charter member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread