• Whistler84-special-map.jpg
    Whistler84-special-map.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 61

thormchammer

Dec 14, 2021
Timbered regions of the PNW.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a solid week of free range metal detecting inside the outlined area. I have been informed there may be alot more than just your average drops or spills. I have been interested in the map dowsing topic for years, and this is my first time for requesting assistance from seasoned veterans of the art.
If i can get some help dowsing, my plan is to bring my results back to this thread, with an updated map, pinning where the significant finds were found.

There are no holds barred on what types of treasures the dowser operator chooses to locate. All I know is that I love a good challenge, along with experienced helping hands. Thank you, fellow Tnet friends.
Well? How’d it pan out? The original post said you’d post picks and locations so I’m curious to see how it panned out? I doubt there was 2 kg of gold, but the other stuff seemed plausible.

Dowsertr

Mar 20, 2022
Bir keresinde harita kullanarak bir bayana öldürülen kızının cesedini bulmasında yardım etmiştim.

İşaretim, cesedini buldukları yerin hemen yanındaydı.

Yani işe yarıyor.

En azından kişisel deneyimime göre bunu yapabilirim.

Yine de hazine ile hiçbir başarım olmadı.

BTW tahmin etmiyor ... ideometrik yanıtı kullanıyor.
merhaba,...ben de amatör bir radyestezistim....ve haritada yıllar önce kaybolan iki kişiyi arıyorum..ama emin olamıyorum.bu konuda bana yardım edebilir misin?ben' insanların fotoğraflarından yardım arıyorum. sarkaç kullanıyorum...

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Closer to the bottom, 2 tiny circles are gold hits.

Purple lines around an area near top of map. It's a new type of signal I'm working with in Asia this year (Philippines).

Attachments

• whistler84 -map1.jpg
    whistler84 -map1.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread