tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Friday I was down at a warehouse picking up some stuff for a customer. The fella who runs the place has these two dogs. One a huge Saint Bernard and the other a little Silk Yorkshire mix. They were sleeping in the corner and the little Yorkie was comfortably cuddled on the tail of this large and very sweet Saint Bernard. The light was low and the shot is very grainy, but still it evoke's my emotions.

Attachments

• joe's dog's 2.jpg
    joe's dog's 2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 90

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I love dogs! That is a wonderful pic. Took a bit to figure what was yorkie & what was Bernard.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh...that's so cute tamrock...thanks for taking the picture & sharing the "gentle giant" with us. :icon_thumright:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like one brought along a blanket (of hair). Hopefully the Saint Bernard didn't eat anything questionable otherwise the poor Yorkie may wake up quite abruptly in a state of odorous flatulence? :dontknow: :laughing7:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like one brought along a blanket (of hair). Hopefully the Saint Bernard didn't eat anything questionable otherwise the poor Yorkie may wake up quite abruptly in a state of odorous flatulence? :dontknow: :laughing7:
That's funny! Is it cool-in down up there?. Herd you folks up that way got a bit of a cold snap last week. We had one here on the front range. My daughter went hiking in the mountains and the morning we got a bit of snow, she said it was sunny and nice where she was at higher elevation.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I had a few seconds trying to decide what I was looking at. I agree with Kat about 'gentle giant'. Really heart-warming picture.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny! Is it cool-in down up there?. Herd you folks up that way got a bit of a cold snap last week. We had one here on the front range. My daughter went hiking in the mountains and the morning we got a bit of snow, she said it was sunny and nice where she was at higher elevation.

Last week we had a couple of days that were cloudy and cold. the higher elevations above 6500 ft. got some snow. We have had some frost in the mornings, so have had to cover some of the veggies in the garden. The last couple of days have been warming up, we got into the lower 80s today. It was a perfect day to go fishing, but we didn't catch any keepers.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week we had a couple of days that were cloudy and cold. the higher elevations above 6500 ft. got some snow. We have had some frost in the mornings, so have had to cover some of the veggies in the garden. The last couple of days have been warming up, we got into the lower 80s today. It was a perfect day to go fishing, but we didn't catch any keepers.
Fish ain't very hungry, their all full from those Minnesota Mayflies? From what I see of that story, I wouldn't be surprised they made it all the way to Montana. It's been a darn good summer I've noticed for all kinds of bugs.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the driving that you do I'm sure that you have had your share of windshield cleaning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread