A Valentine to my non detecting family members that have endured me throughout the years

CAP

Jun 6, 2003
Hometown USA
Detector(s) used
XLT, ATPro, Tesoro Silver S., White's TM 800, Makro MultiKruzer, XP Deus II, Nokta Pulse Dive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember my long since passed dog Tanner. I took him on many relic hunting trips in the woods. After he sniffed around at the holes I dug, never understanding why I would dig a hole with no interesting scent, he finally got inpatient after several hours of this. He would give me a “RUFF RUFF”, which meant, “that’s long enough, let’s go!”.
Then years later my wife sacrifices one of her days to tag along with me on yet another relic hunt. Again, after several hours she barks, “that’s enough, let’s go!”.
To both of them I say, love you and Happy Valentines Day!
Happy Valentines Day Everybody!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember my long since passed dog Tanner. I took him on many relic hunting trips in the woods. After he sniffed around at the holes I dug, never understanding why I would dig a hole with no interesting scent, he finally got inpatient after several hours of this. He would give me a “RUFF RUFF”, which meant, “that’s long enough, let’s go!”.
Then years later my wife sacrifices one of her days to tag along with me on yet another relic hunt. Again, after several hours she barks, “that’s enough, let’s go!”.
That is a nice sentiment on Valentine's Day. My detecting partner is Molli, an Australian Terrier. She is ok for a while because of all the different smells but she gets impatient after a while and will come jump up and push me to move along. We get attached to our animals, don't we?
May your day be joyful and healthy.

Reactions: CAP

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice story I take my dog along when ever i can . WIFE is STILL A NO GO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread