A week for the record books!!

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
Hey everyone!! Been a very long time since i've posted anything. I was averaging between 15-18 boxes per week for years up until April of last year I was hit with the dreaded "f" word at my pickup banks. All of the service managers were called into one meeting so I could not avoid the fee at any locations. Anyways, I stopped searching for about 10 months and picked back up early this year with 4-8 per week depending on how I was feeling. I just had to search again because I was missing it too much!!! I lost alot since I started back with the 7.50 fee per box but got all that back plus alot more this week! Has you know by now maverick and myself live very close to each other so we get boxes from the same pallet it seems. This past week was an 8 box order all at one bank and three were dream boxes :headbang::headbang:!!! including my first and second ever 90% dream boxes (one was a 40% dream box). The best box had 39 enders!!! totally insane to think that someone dumped over 1,000-90% halves between what maverick and I pulled!!
My totals for the week were:
173-40%
576-90%
The box with 39 enders had 366-90% in it alone!!8-)8-):headbang:
**will upload pics from my phone**
Also, I wanted to know if there are any threads where people just post dream boxes?? Would love to check it out! IMG_1347.JPG IMG_1348.JPG IMG_1324.JPG IMG_1324.JPG IMG_1340.JPG IMG_1330.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1311.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dreambox, you'll remember these boxes for years to come. You and maverick have been absolutely killing it lately. A huge congratulations to you both!!:thumbsup:

LoganFlame

Jul 4, 2017
New Pekin, IN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II, Garrets Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, the times I've tried I haven't had that success, I know those huge finds are still out there!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is amazing how some person could dump so many silver halves at once, congrats on a find of a lifetime!

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the find of a lifetime. It makes me want to get back in to it. I wonder if I have another dream box waiting on me

OO

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow wow wow. What a glut of treasure. Congrats! This is the kind of thread that reignites coin roll hunting passion in all of us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions