Abandoned Mine Exploration and Gold Prospecting!

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just hope that Wilderness returns to TN and he see's that I have PMed him in the envelop shaped PM in the upper right hand corner of this forum . I am wanting to get him my P. Hammer to him maybe over to Il. while he is there.... And I still hope all is well on the home front !
He's just not coming to Tnet Russ, send him a message thru his YouTube Channel and he'll answer right away...

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well I haven't heard from Wilderness .I wanted to give him my P. Hammer BUT no word as of yet. So if he still wants it send me a P.M. from this site and I'll send my contact info to you or vise versa ! Russ My email is down because of something and I don't know how to correct it !

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I haven't heard from Wilderness .I wanted to give him my P. Hammer BUT no word as of yet. So if he still wants it send me a P.M. from this site and I'll send my contact info to you or vise versa ! Russ My email is down because of something and I don't know how to correct it !
you can send it to Me russ. I'll use it

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry GW ! If Wilderness ever gets in touch with me , it is his !
Good to see that you can help others and that is the most important factor.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions