Absolutely the best dowsing book in the world by far--free download

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No other book ever written is comparable to "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills. There is a free version on-line but they use a different name "Diviner's Bible" but it's the same book. Don't mess around with internet phony claimed "experts". Back to my comment about the height of ignorance is those who don't know what they don't know. If you haven't read and studied this book you really don't know what you don't know. Read this and you will know what i am saying. This deserves it's own thread. 607 pages you can spend a lifetime studying this book.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/248999983/DivinersBiblepdf-pdf

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda think like this pdf download the original version was titled "The Diviner's Bible" and has since been changed to "Supersensonics". Many other interests use this phraseology, like Shooter's Bible, etc. But when you combine "Diviner's" and "Bible" together maybe a bit too much. Just guessing but it probably had too much of a religious connotation. But I don't know this for sure. My hard copy is mostly a stack a separate, tattered pages now. Most books on dowsing have too much superstitious stuff that is hard to swallow even with your eyes closed and your nose plugged.

Hills owned a spices trading company in Jamaica and sold out and retired at the age of thirty. There is a photo of him with long hair. He was friends with the mentor of Bob Marley although he never knew Marley he grew his hair out is solidarity with the Rastafarian movement there because the govt had been brutalizing the members at that time. There's a Wikipedia article about his achievements. He inherited the works of over 150 dowsers from the first half of the twentieth century and much of this was compiled into his masterpiece. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise, he was the authority on the subject. A true genius.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"...he not busy being born is busy dying."

N

NinjaT

Thank you signal_line for pointing out that this was available for free under a different name. I started reading yesterday. Already its clear that this book is on a whole other level. Nothing else out there even comes close. I decided to have it printed in to a bound book and sent out to me because I don't like reading books from a computer screen. Can't thank you enough because for a while now I was unable to find a copy for a decent price that would ship out to the country I'm staying in.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're very wise! I might caution you not to develop preconceived notions and then find a line or two in the book that seems to confirm your thoughts. Real easy trap to fall into. Like Hills says you have to forget everything you know and follow the book. Every line is important, don't skip any of it. Not easy to do. He has a three year course on meditation and you will probably find out this book will take at least that long to study. But like the Chinese proverb, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Just keep at it.

Sorry about that there is drhills.com but they don't seem to respond. That website has said under construction for a few years now but they have a lot of material if you can make contact.

Last edited:
N

NinjaT

You're very wise! I might caution you not to develop preconceived notions and then find a line or two in the book that seems to confirm your thoughts. Real easy trap to fall into. Like Hills says you have to forget everything you know and follow the book. Every line is important, don't skip any of it. Not easy to do. He has a three year course on meditation and you will probably find out this book will take at least that long to study. But like the Chinese proverb, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Just keep at it.

Sorry about that there is drhills.com but they don't seem to respond. That website has said under construction for a few years now but they have a lot of material if you can make contact.

There's another book I found while I was looking for the book Hills mentioned on one of the first pages under "The Cave of Brahma". I couldn't find "Nuclear Evolution" anywhere. But on scribd there is "Your Electro-vibratory Body" available for download. It was edited by Hills, in case you wanted to pick that one up also. Thanks again

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Already have a copy. There's another good one "Energy, Matter & Form". His students were encouraged to write their own book.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody reading this best book yet?

Here is a most interesting quote:

"When one realizes that this auric field (Note: Author is referring to the human aura.) is modified by human consciousness in the same way that witnesses, forms, patterns of energy and electro-static energies can be modified by consciousness at a certain level of conviction, then the mystery is immediately taken out of radiesthesia, radionics and divining and all its related supersensory results..."

N

NinjaT

Anybody reading this best book yet?

Here is a most interesting quote:

"When one realizes that this auric field (Note: Author is referring to the human aura.) is modified by human consciousness in the same way that witnesses, forms, patterns of energy and electro-static energies can be modified by consciousness at a certain level of conviction, then the mystery is immediately taken out of radiesthesia, radionics and divining and all its related supersensory results..."

So then according to Hill's what is the best state of consciousness when dowsing for treasure? How do I modify my consciousness in order to have perfect accuracy when dowsing hidden treasures of great value? I am still waiting for my printed hard copy to arrive in the mail.

N

NinjaT

And what does he say about the affect of other human auric fields on your results? I ask this because my results have been modified by the consciousness of others before. Especially if they have a strong belief or attachment to the idea of a specific target location, it is as if my rods tap in to the target their consciousness is projecting, yet it does not exist. I really think its better to dowse a location all alone the first time, without being exposed to any preconceived ideas about target locations.

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And what does he say about the affect of other human auric fields on your results? I ask this because my results have been modified by the consciousness of others before. Especially if they have a strong belief or attachment to the idea of a specific target location, it is as if my rods tap in to the target their consciousness is projecting, yet it does not exist. I really think its better to dowse a location all alone the first time, without being exposed to any preconceived ideas about target locations.
You have the right idea Ninja -- preconceived ideas of a treasure being over there by that largest pine tree will
cause your rod or rods to say - yep, it be's right there by that largest pine tree. If you MUST meditate, think about
the prettiest girl you ever saw. Getting out of the aura opens you up to evil spirits just waiting to be your leader.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are right. I don't know if Hills talks much about others' influences because he's huge on meditation. He has a three year course "Into Meditation Now". The first book is Section "Zero" and probably can find a used copy. It's got a super good meditation how-to intro--best I've seen. Try to contact DrHills.com Maybe you can find The University of Trees it's near Santa Cruz, California.

N

NinjaT

You have the right idea Ninja -- preconceived ideas of a treasure being over there by that largest pine tree will
cause your rod or rods to say - yep, it be's right there by that largest pine tree. If you MUST meditate, think about
the prettiest girl you ever saw. Getting out of the aura opens you up to evil spirits just waiting to be your leader.

But even if the person, say the owner of the land who has become convinced something is under the large mango tree, even if he doesn't mention that he believes a treasure is there and you go to dowse the land blindly, something is happening where his consciousness is actually influencing your own results. That's why I am curious about how the auric field of others will effect your results if they are positioned within a certain range of you. Or is it that the act of strongly believing something exists under the mango tree somehow projects a ghost image of the object they see in their mind. Even though the object does not exist on the physical plane, it does exist within a parallel reality that has been constructed within the land owner's consciousness. But only reachable inside his mind, within his own consciousness. Therefore it remains an intangible object, yet an object which it is possible to dowse because it does in fact exist, with all its physical characteristics, perhaps even more strongly because of it being born out of fantasy, within the realm of his consciousness.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, that happens and you gotta watch out for it. But learning what Hills calls "Direct Perception" it's a different path to knowledge than what you are talking about.

Jul 7, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have finally found this treasure. And honestly, I'm surprised that the link still works after 2 years. Thanks for posting!!!

Unfortunately, it's difficult to find good books online in PDF format, and I don't know why people use other formats for e-books. I'm not here to praise PDF but it's WAY TOO easier to read books thanks to it. I know that sometimes people have trouble with converting the format to format, but there are several solutions to that. My friend has suggested using https://pdfliner.com/ when I have to convert a document to a PDF. It works fine, especially when I converting other e-books. Hope people will realize soon that it's the best format for any electronic doc to read.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread