ACE series: What kind of loops??

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i believe its a mono but im not 100% on that. why not shoot an email to garrett? they will know for sure.

OP
OP
G

Apr 17, 2005
Detector(s) used
VX3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TNX 4 recommendation, hollowpointred. :D

email is on the way...I?ve thought, here are so many who use the ACE 250 and a lot of guys here seem to be distributors and one of those guys could help to answer.

There are a lot of threads bout the ace...but to me it?s also important to know what kind of coil is used. And if I watch the pinpoint demo at Garretts homepage, it can?t be a concentric or DD.

Maybe in a few hours I know some more... ;) ;D

C ya, Good Luck & Njoy Digging

Uncle Willy

Oct 5, 2005
Concentric but detects a lot like a DD. There is also a 4.5 inch Sniper available and a new 12-incher that I'm field testing at the moment.

Bill

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phone them on any one of their toll free phone numbers. I was talking to a rep just last week and and she told me that they get hundreds of emails and only have a couple of people to answer them. It could take a while. Monty

OP
OP
G

Apr 17, 2005
Detector(s) used
VX3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still no answer. Only the message the mail was read... :P :-X :-\ 5 days ago. So I see there is no need to answer.

I was still mailing companies and most of them answer, not all. I think some Inc hasn?t to do cause they are fat. And I have no need to buy a green one.

On my first contact to White?s they answered within 4 days. I know, there is a lot of business to do and a lot of spam coming in. But if I get the acknowledgement the mail was read, ....

So it?s speaking to U that you?ll excuse they for, but there is no need.

TNX for the reply, Monty, but I will forget the green. (bk/ye) ;) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread