Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At top center left, is an old man with full beard holding an opened book. That's not a "warning sign", but is large enough to have a meaning for this area if not for the trail. He's done in white on that large rock.

I left out the fact that the opened book has the shape of the "M" for Minerva.....which is also the shape of an owl's head and ears. All means treasure.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Spanish Markers

I thought that this is a White Bear--I guess I posted pictures with too many stones in them so it was confusing to viewers.

Last edited:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you sent me a private message please do so again.
I started to read my messages and suddenly they all disappeared
[email protected]
Barton

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Barton,thanks for sharing your photos,it sure looks like the stones have been worked by humans,which humans? no ideal.i like the work,there trying to tell you something,i think so anyways,but what? i dont know. keep working it. try dowsing rods there,if you believe in those.every time you go there,you will get more of the story,and get closer to the end.hope this helps. but remember,i have only done this part time for two years,and only have found stones,no yellow or silver ones yet,so only put what value you want on what i say or show,good luck,looks good to me. View attachment 966507

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wish i could tell you what it meant or where the x spot is,but i cant. also if it close to your home and a road,where you can get easy after a hard rain,try some I.R. photo work,try and keep the photos dark,like shooting in the evening. you can even do it long range,if the cache is large enough.i think it needs to be in the dirt,so it gets a better chemical reaction.dont give up if nothing shows,because all the conditions have to be right.:icon_thumright:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
HELLO Dog the treasure hunter,

Congratulations--you were the first to realize there were more than random stones--or a field of scree!
This is what I think they called in TOP GUN---"A Target Rich Environment!"

Your circle in the top right corner is a White Dog. I already gave a big hint calling these pictures a "White Bear"
To every one who chooses to go all the way--"Good Hunting" Barton

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea,there alot there for sure Barton,thats the work of man.they sure like to keep you distracted with stuff. that stone i circled just below the white dog,i have found in my area at certain sites,so it was good to see it in your photos. just keep working it. you know more will keep coming out each trip there.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 955485

I thought this was a unique monument, although I don't like the feeling I get that the horse is smashing someone. Other than that does any one see warning signs here?[/QUOTE]

Sorry Kuntree Bumpkin,
Your horse is of the paraidolia species! he is not real and even if he was, there is no need for a dead horse in the language of the Code, unless it would be for trying to get cloud readers to stop trying to read signs, then it's a perfect sign, :icon_thumright:
I did enlarge your pic and look it over,
1. the marks you labeled as "31" is really the letter "F" a great sign, so when you go there, take a compass bearing on the long stem of the F and follow slowly looking for what they
wanted you to see, take pics at the correct time, with your back to the sun, for the best results
2.the cross you circled is correct and also a great sign..I will pm you the solution to this sign, as the solution is confidential. I need to spend a little more time on your pic, but preliminary results looks like an Omega Monument~! Do you have any other pics of this site? And what time of the day was the this pic was taken?
oro for the correctly informed
rangler

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I thought that this is a White Bear and I think it is a Omega Marker. Any insights on the distance or direction? I would appreciate any help. Thank you. Barton

Barton, maybe rocks on blue circle are something
.. this place has too many rocks, its a big puzzle :BangHead:

KuntreeBumpkin

Greenie
Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! And sorry you have to put up us "cloud readers". I am determined to learn, though....

KuntreeBumpkin

Greenie
Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More Pics

Sorry, you asked what time pic was taken.. It was 2pm.
The following pics were taken around noon. They were also in same area. 2014-03-04 11.57.42.jpg 2014-03-04 11.46.36.jpg 2014-03-04 12.21.12.jpg . Last one was taken nearly 3pm JAWS.jpg

The following pics are unrelated to this site. The bird was found upside down just below the turf, beak pointing at the site we were digging. We found the heart shape rock in the hole. But maybe we are just "cloud readers chasing rainbows". Oh well. We are having fun anyway. Do you see meaning in them? 2014-03-20 11.23.03.jpg 2014-03-07 17.21.26.jpg
I am having difficulty using this forum. Me and computers...
Thanks!

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Widomanmx,

You circled the head of the white bear,
Oh, I see you also saw the white dog head too as well as one of the pointed pyramid or triangle rocks.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Widomanmx,

You circled the head of the white bear,
Oh, I see you also saw the white dog head too as well as one of the pointed pyramid or triangle rocks.

someone did some stone work there,and put the light color stones there to get your attention to that spot. View attachment 970448

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread