DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
I went to an abandoned 1891 farmhouse last weekend. It was thrashed. Been tagged and ransacked.
I found tons of garbage and a few penny's. I ran the ATP along the foundation, by the front porch and around old trees and got a ton of iron sounds and numerical scores bleeping from 12-45.
It is a huge property and has probably been picked over, however, there are old outbuildings on the property as well. I guess I'm a little overwhelmed by the size of the property, and discouraged as it only yielded a few clad.
My gut is that there has to be some silver or some wheat?
Do I keep going and work the fields too?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have held back on this one long enough as well. With all the infinite knowledge you seem to have Jason you seem to have forgotten that TN rules forbid attacking other members. Help when ya can brother. Enough is enough. The condescending attitude isn't helping anything.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This a right way and a wrong way to go about things. This includes metal detecting and the way you post or give information on this site.
This post had been moderated.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
We are all fellow hunters that want to keep our hobby around for many future generations to enjoy. We all know what is right or wrong. I would just politely tell the guy he is in the wrong. If there is problem then start making a plank. I think there are utube videos on making a plank. U just need a pirate ship to start off with. Happy Friday mates.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The next time a member is attacked this way the attacker will earn a timeout.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread