alaska pay to mine

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you checked the official website for Alaska for any tourist info along those lines? Maybe email the state Chamber of Commerce and ask them.

Alaska doesn't have a large industrial complex, so anything that can legally attract tourists is fully supported by state officials. That's why there's a state law requiring out-of-state folks interested in hunting and fishing for game animals must use state licensed guides for their forays. State citizens are not required to do that. At least when I lived there 30 years ago. ::)

hipmount

Oct 4, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
3" Keene suction dredge, 2 hand sluices, Garrett Gold Stinger, Whites 6000 di Pro (keeps on ticking) ~ Whites GMT ~ Fisher gold bug 2
http://www.chickengold.com/index.html

Hey John ....... check this place out.
I'm taking my lady up there this spring ..... Emailed them about their 'digs' (dredge size limits) ..... they replied back to bring my wheeler (ATV) because the 'virgin grounds' they will be opening .... are 2.5 miles away, from the campgrounds. I'm not much into 'pay to mine' outfits (I do mostly BLM) ..... but the facilities they offer are 'outstanding' (for the $$) ..... as I'm a disabled 'veteran' and my lady is a nurse ... I'll have my 'six' covered.

Peace
hip ~

geowizard

Greenie
Apr 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

The Alaska Gold forum has a lot of information on many pay to mine localities. I recommend Moore Creek based on the great reviews I have heard from people that have been there.

www.moorecreek.com

Thanks,

Geowizard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread