All I wanted was a pinpointer and a Equinox800.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a member here for many years I have found one vendor who has sold me many hundreds of dollars worth of detecting stuff. Everything from a detecting combo to just a single coil. So when I contacted the vendor and told to go ahead and make a purchase using my phone I did. But was told I could not be verified. I was in chat with the vendor and was told call my bank. I had been paying bills all morning and just wanted to get a new pin pointer and chat about the Nox800. Same bank card so was not surprised to find a local warehouse that sold pin pointers and metal detectors. They had the Nox800 on the shelf and at same price as the vendor. But did not have the garret at pinpointer I wanted. I was showed a Minlab 35 with ferrous something or another so I took a chance as it was the same price as the vendors Garret AT pin pointer. I did buy a few extra things also hobby related. I will be getting the nox800 payday. I was very impressed with the Minlab35 Pin Pointer and would ask vendors if you could please keep your payment options up to date. But I can find what I need local and very happy with the new shop I found. I always try supporting vendors first. But dont be afraid to try something new, the new stuff out there is the bomb.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is an online purchase your bank thought it was a possible fraudulent charge and declined it, that is why they told you to contact your bank, it has happen to me several times and I have a very high credit rating too. It is just for your protection. You call the number on the back of the credit card and answer their questions to verify it isn't a fraud charge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread