All of the recent uploads on Youtube about the Tejon are foreign.

FAT SEXY

Sep 30, 2020
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Foreign Tesoro units? Rebranded Tejon

I searched "Tesoro Tejon" on YouTube and then adjusted the search filter to "This Year"... every video at the top is from a foreign country. A couple of videos had what looks to be rebranded Tejons. Some of them getting some gnarly depth on air tests.

I've never seen a Tejon look like this.. Any thoughts? Did Tesoro send of over completely different styled units to Europe and elsewhere? Interesting.

Last edited:

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, XP Deus, XP ORX, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
I know those sold in UK were different names than the same made for the USA. Actually the lack of YouTube post is a good thing ;) Keeping our secret safe!

g

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FAT SEXY

Sep 30, 2020
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya, the guy in this video sounds French? Idk, I'm not good with languages.

I've seen the standard Blue/Grey Tejon and the Tejon Black, but never one styled like the one in the OP. I wonder if Tesoro actually made it or some guy got his hands on the schematics and started making some of his own.

It's all interesting to me.

Last edited:

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...I've never seen a Tejon look like this.. Any thoughts? Did Tesoro send of over completely different styled units to Europe and elsewhere? Interesting.

Yes, Tesoro sold ?em sometimes with different features and often with different face and side decals. Seems the French market got some of the coolest looking Tesoros of all! English market also got some interesting versions..

My favorite though, was probably the French model Bandido..

6A88B019-96E1-4519-90E7-D530421BE1DA.jpeg

OP
OP
F

FAT SEXY

Sep 30, 2020
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess my curiosity is answered.. Just a French Tejon in the video I posted. I still think he's getting a little bit more depth on the air test than me.

I'm wondering if that RSD coil just has more depth than my standard 9x8 Concentric.. I might need to buy one of those coils.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions