am I the only african American that metal detects?

dirtydig

Oct 7, 2013
virginia
Detector(s) used
A T Pro, ace 250, pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you are the Tiger woods then we will be expecting vids of the cannons you find and the ship wreck you discover on the beach.. lol welcome to tnet and happy hunting!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen other hunters at the beach that were either reallllllll-llllllly tan or were black hunters....:D

Welcome to TreasureNet sir we are glad to have you...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:
OP
OP
nleet22

nleet22

Jan 5, 2014
lancaster pa
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 250, AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is it important to flash the race card...you don't see it being done by any other minority on TN...

Wow stefen it was a general question. .relax buddy theirs no flashing of any race cards there's no election to be won and I'm not putting any one down..I knew there would be one or two people taking it out of context...

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is it important to flash the race card...you don't see it being done by any other minority on TN...

Maybe I read it differently. The guy was just making light of it, making it "observational humor"

"Whaaats the deal with White Metal detectorists"

seinfeld.jpeg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He didn't flash any race card....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thread nleet22! LOL!
I saw NoBootyYet pic in the mug shots other day, yep, he looked, uh, southern-Alabama to me. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Most black men (I see/know) in S Fl are not Afro American, they from the islands. I have run into one very nice black man detectoring the beaches here. I didn't think to ask what he was/is......
he spoke American English. :dontknow:
I usually run in to so many nationalities, speaking so many different languages down here,
they'd probably have to have a gun, to get my attention. :laughing7:
It's usually just mostly blah blah blah and no comprende........ then.........

"BARKEEP,
uno mas por fa vor". :laughing7:

I'm glad we're a world-wide site, Viva La Difference!

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nah, you'll blend right in regardless of your color. It's the size of your neon sunglasses that will make you stick out from the crowd! Lol

sent from a potato...

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've learned a few things the past few weeks from these threads! I'm supposed to wear pants while metal detecting,Not supposed to wear my neon sunglasses, and some people get very angry over seeded hunts!lmao Oh...and you may or may not want to catch your gf and wife together!!!

You forgot to mention that At-Pros Suck...especially with Bottlecaps :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I've learned a few things the past few weeks from these threads! I'm supposed to wear pants while metal detecting,Not supposed to wear my neon sunglasses, and some people get very angry over seeded hunts!lmao Oh...and you may or may not want to catch your gf and wife together!!!

Lol! I guess I'm in trouble with my flip flops and shorts then I hate wearing pants...pretty much refuse.

sent from a potato...

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol..I should make a few videos..the tiger woods of metal detecting. ..lol..look for them coming soon ...hh

If you can remember, please send it to my in a PM, I will never remember to check back here lol

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i will have to say this but i have never seen a black person or a hispanic detect

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread