am I the only african American that metal detects?

nleet22

Jan 5, 2014
lancaster pa
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 250, AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 14

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If he was a real metal detectorist like I think he was then I hope he doesn’t get sick or worse 🙏🏻

If you are real Detectorists yeah you just don’t stop one day for nothing
Hey let’s keep it going out of respect for him he has something special he might feel like one out of two black metal detector rest restHey let’s keep it going out of respect for him he has something special he might feel like one or two black metal Detectorists which I think is fantastic

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to modern science i am African too, even though i am white (or pale). My melanine productin genes failed somwhere in evolution. It seems my precestors had it north erlier. Cheers!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
According to modern science i am African too, even though i am white (or pale). My melanine productin genes failed somwhere in evolution. It seems my precestors had it north erlier. Cheers!
So are you Green?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's been a few year now that I have seen him.
Posts up lots of jewelry
Clive?

Cuda74

Jan 9, 2021
North Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec II, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a couple Hispanics :occasion14:....so we cool right?
I'm not trying to be racist or make jokes but my girlfriend seems to think that I'm the only African American who metal Detects. Prove her wrong please...lol
Until I read your post, I can honestly say that it never occurred to me, but I see her point. LOL Just enjoy and good hunting.

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMHO, many blacks in America are still on their journey to SA, many I've met/worked with seem to adhere to the timeless principle of "one in the hand." Of course, there's always that one that breaks the mold!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMHO, many blacks in America are still on their journey to SA, many I've met/worked with seem to adhere to the timeless principle of "one in the hand." Of course, there's always that one that breaks the mold!
When they made you they broke the mold!!! My mother use to tell me that all the time.

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m surprised they haven’t got noises or as they would say we like to no your age, gender, race for industry or hobby statistics, the only random diggers around here have been guys, never a lady, rarely a kid probably 35 years or older, thankyou

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I'm not trying to be racist or make jokes but my girlfriend seems to think that I'm the only African American who metal Detects. Prove her wrong please...lol
For sure there are so many people all around the world metal Detecting.

US as well.

Your girlfriend is wrong!! 🤫but, never say to her she os wrong, other wise you will suffer the consecuenses LOL

Enjoy the hobbie man.

👍🏽🧔🏾‍♂️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions