AMERICAN GOLD

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 2

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
found it. the name of the show is american gold. the legend.
thanks brad

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy "mytimeto shine", its been awhile. At the moment I am existing in northern Florida. I do miss the mountains!! When I finish up here I expect to find some mountains in another state and burrow into a hole there for a few years.
What has the drought done to the NFAR area? 63bkpkr

OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy "mytimeto shine", its been awhile. At the moment I am existing in northern Florida. I do miss the mountains!! When I finish up here I expect to find some mountains in another state and burrow into a hole there for a few years.
What has the drought done to the NFAR area? 63bkpkr
Hey 63! Hope all is well. Same old same old in the NFAR. Too many fires.. This year the South Yuba burnt up, Bear river burnt up. I haven't been going out very much this year. Too much on my plate lately.. Hoping to change that soon and get back out in search of the elusive yellow metal!

If I were in Florida i would be metal detecting the beaches!

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I happened upon it the other night it seemed pretty amateur hour but what do I know LOL. When I found it flipping channels on my hotel room TV they were trying to dig open a collapsed adit with an excavator and were surprised when it caved even worse. They then went to an adit on the level below and came up with this idea of retimbering it and then climbing up a raise to access an area right behind the upper caved adit. If they’re re timbering anyways why don’t they start a cut and cover and spall their way into the caved adit?

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New gold show started this week. Its on the FOX News Business channel so i figure not many saw it. Its being filmed at Bear Gulch Montana. Hard rock Mining. Honestly it was a little boring... Needs some Todd Hoffman drama, LOL
No, don't need Todd. But it looks like he's returning to "Gold Rush":BangHead::BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread