An Appeal to TreasureNet Sponsors!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started an organization to get veterans like myself, who suffer from PTSD and its side effects (like anxiety and depression), into the hobby of metal detecting. I was able to hook up with the Veteran's Administration "Vet Center," and am now working with them to get more veterans involved in the program. I am in desperate need of hand diggers. Seconds, damaged, no holster, these veterans don't care and are extremely thankful. Anyone that donates ANYTHING, will be put on our "Sponsor Wall of Fame," at the site. Thank you for your time, and God Bless! - Terry Soloman http://www.MetalDetectors4Veterans.org
Buscard MD4V.jpg
va letter.jpg

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, might be better to reach out to the sponsors directly. If I still worked for Minelab or Kellyco I could help you but can't now. good luck sir.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, might be better to reach out to the sponsors directly. If I still worked for Minelab or Kellyco I could help you but can't now. good luck sir.
Thank you for the suggestion my friend!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A quick shout out to TNET member DugK44 and his wife who runs https://allaboutufundraisers.org - who donated five new Garrett finds bags; Bart, at Big Boys Hobbies https://bigboyshobbies.net - who is putting some things together for the veterans; and Treasure Coast Metal Detectors https://treasurecoastmetaldetectors.com - who is also putting a package together!

I can't express my deep gratitude to you all. The men and women I mentor with this donated equipment are so excited and grateful for the opportunities you and I offer them. They forget their problems for a few hours, get outdoors, and enjoy the adventure and rewards of metal detecting.

God Bless! Terry

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you to the Sponsors that have stepped up to help me with my vision and mission!

1615db7bd39db0.png 96497962_678944616223578_7243768661771550720_n.png treas.jpg allfund.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread