Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Heavy loads. Pack animal, as well as womb/ rebirth. They give birth to a box shaped baby, which also represents a vault or crypt underground. But yours could just be an attractor hoyo saying there's peepsites up there. If they aren't sabotaged. So hard to say, but it says to come up there one way or another. Maybe a mine or vault or something nearby below. Second skyline dip to the right is a small square notch in the crotch. It's a good canyon to search for sure, somethings in the area below.

goldnuggets

Apr 11, 2022
We have enough on our plate so I thought I would disclose the location of this turtle in Estes Park Colorado to you Colorado hunters out there. When you are standing at the turtle there is a magnificent view of the twin owls. Good Luck to you all! Happy Hunting!

L.C.
View attachment 1043577
Well I went out yesterday to the twin owls, found a picture worthy stones that looked like they could point to something, and sure enough one pointed through a gulch and into a hidden clearing pretty close to the trail surrounded by rock walls in all but one way.

Attachments

• B020FE02-703C-476D-92CC-0E8C77986B14.jpeg
    B020FE02-703C-476D-92CC-0E8C77986B14.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 38
  • 06E926FE-C9D0-4558-ACC7-B46389897AE9.jpeg
    06E926FE-C9D0-4558-ACC7-B46389897AE9.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
  • DFF99BBD-E800-4AD4-B33B-576F371D6623.jpeg
    DFF99BBD-E800-4AD4-B33B-576F371D6623.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 38

goldnuggets

Apr 11, 2022
If your area truly is "protected" AND is Yaqui land, you have a lot to get done if you want to search the area. Number 1, is to meet with the leaders of the Yaqui group that owns the land to try to get their permission. If you get their permission IN WRITING, then follow the guidelines of the protective status of the area......ie, primitive use only, etc. If the area is protected under some Archeology program of the state, you're screwed and need to find another
I would like to belay some age old advice fellow treasure hunters.. ask forgiveness, not permission. 😂

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I went out yesterday to the twin owls, found a picture worthy stones that looked like they could point to something, and sure enough one pointed through a gulch and into a hidden clearing pretty close to the trail surrounded by rock walls in all but one way.
This is something I have seen before. Do you know the mineral history of the area?

goldnuggets

Apr 11, 2022
This is something I have seen before. Do you know the mineral history of the area?
The mineral history of Estes Park is extremely vague and hard to find. Before Rocky Mountain National Park was federally protected land, there were people mining all over the park, not much was found though this far north due to being settled for only a few decades before the park came to fruition(just a hunch). I know that in that area of the lumpy ridge the natives told of a great battle near the twin owls. As far as the make up of the rocks up here, you have limestone, granite, tons of quartz, prime areas for gold and silver bearing ore, bunch more rock types too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread