OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's all copper and gold in that area. Mostly copper, but that's fairly recent, couple hundred years. Gotta go deeper where it "pinched out".

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No specifically Known or recorded mines in this area btw.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
But like I've said, people don't know what to look for.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I own real estate rentals. The heck with college degrees.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And I'm getting close to partial retirement to pursue my "hobbies" .

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm only partially interested in the vaults and mines anymore. They are a very large sideshow to me. Fun tracking them . There's great wealth and retirement there. But ,I have something else in mind though.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not everything is straight forward. I keep a lot to myself. But , I have some plans. Lets hope they work out. A few have not, but they can always change landowner hands. And , well I have backup plans. Some things take years and are hard to sit on.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I invest in a lot of things though, so I'm good for the long haul.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still have no idea who did the rock cairns, they don't seem to be that old. Maybe 50-100 years. Bizarre.
The stone with the lichen is one of the stones I would study. This site has changed. I can't find my way around anymore. Right off I see the words I Am I Am. That's a good sign.

Xaniar

Nov 1, 2021
IMG-20211101-WA0032.jpg

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting post. I noticed the triangular object atop a pillar in the owl pic. What planet are you on? I'm trying to be funny, not sarcastic. There's a circle near the owl's feet but there's a glaring triangular obelisk above. What is that?

Never mind, I missed your earlier post about compass rock. Very cool.
Screenshot 2021-11-02 7.00.45 PM.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting post. I noticed the triangular object atop a pillar in the owl pic. What planet are you on? I'm trying to be funny, not sarcastic. There's a circle near the owl's feet but there's a glaring triangular obelisk above. What is that?

Never mind, I missed your earlier post about compass rock. Very cool.
View attachment 1988686
lol it's fine. I definitely saw the triangular rock on the piillar first, was taking pics of it on this 2nd return trip and hiked to where I thought I was supposed to for a visual alignment spot over it.. Didn't notice the owl spot till I got back back home. That's kinda how it goes, too much to look at in the field and you miss alot, so take a lot of pictures from angles that things stand out. That's kind of where you are supposed to see things from.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The ancient mine spot with the talus slide/pile on the slope should be of interest to some, Nobody says how to find the ancient mines either, or at least nobody is giving away any clues.. I'll have to get some better pictures of the vault markers along the canyon bottom across the canyon from it. That's another clue, cause there's almost always old vaults near the old mines. Might be a year before I get back there though. Private 2 track down that canyon. And it will probably get washed out this year due to area fires toasting the vegetation that moderates the water washing during heavy rainfall/snow melt on steep hillsides.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread