OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• P1020987.JPG
    P1020987.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 124

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, my nephew is gone, who I was going to teach everything . I'm not sure if this world is worth it anymore. Maybe it can sulk it's own drawbacks and never advance from it's own ancient history that it has covered up all along. I salute the cover ups with my one finger salute in honor of my nephew.
Sorry for your loss.
Thoughts and prayers for you and the family.

WD40

Dec 3, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, my nephew is gone, who I was going to teach everything . I'm not sure if this world is worth it anymore. Maybe it can sulk it's own drawbacks and never advance from it's own ancient history that it has covered up all along. I salute the cover ups with my one finger salute in honor of my nephew.
Sorry to hear the news about your nephew Quinoa. I enjoy reading your posts and this thread in particular. Hang in there and if nothing else remember that the days get longer after the 21st, only 11 more days to go,

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Quinoa, I know words aren't much of a true comfort.
Nevertheless, deepest sincere thoughts to you & your family.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Give me short a while. I need to mend and decide what I want to show anymore.
You know, I always told my nephew he had time on his side. Well it's not really true. Time is nobodies friend. It keeps going when you are awake , when you are asleep... In 50 years, most all us here will be gone. In 100, all of us. In a 1000, nobody here will have even really existed.
Make sure you take a few minutes of your time every chance you get and spend it with your families, friends, acquaintances. You can't get it back. Time doesn't give anything back. It just takes it away.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear the news about your nephew Quinoa. I enjoy reading your posts and this thread in particular. Hang in there and if nothing else remember that the days get longer after the 21st, only 11 more days to go,
I have a place I told my nephew I would take him to sometime on the winter solstice (dec 21) and plant flowers over and around an ancient crypt entrance site I told him about that we would visit together..

I don't think it's been visited at all with good intentions in about 6-8k years.

I'm planting the seeds around the spot that is the snake head emblem shape on the crown of a 150+ foot image of an Egyptian queen/Pharaoh head below a pyramid shaped slope facing the winter solstice sunrise.

It's my fitting end to my nephews journey on this earth and his divine journey for what is the afterlife. . Alpha to omega, beginning and end , and both the same. He was there when I first started looking for this stuff. I will give him his final journey on this earth. I plan to continue after.

So, these places may be hidden . But from now on , I will show them, if nothing else in wildflowers I sow.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Give me short a while. I need to mend and decide what I want to show anymore.
You know, I always told my nephew he had time on his side. Well it's not really true. Time is nobodies friend. It keeps going when you are awake , when you are asleep... In 50 years, most all us here will be gone. In 100, all of us. In a 1000, nobody here will have even really existed.
Make sure you take a few minutes of your time every chance you get and spend it with your families, friends, acquaintances. You can't get it back. Time doesn't give anything back. It just takes it away.
So true our good friend. We agree & Wish You Peace...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thankyou. Had the service today, was very nice. Thank you all.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a good tribute today. Hiked up to it, never been there before, but I told him we would visit it on the winter solstice one day and plant flowers. When I got to a certain point up the canyon bottom, where you have to leave the canyon wash bottom and hike straight up the hillside , the canyon bottom was cut into a waterfall. I continued straight up to the crypt spot and set up what I had intended, and planted some flowers.

I woke up the spirits with a couple songs played full volume on a portable speaker that rang thru the valley below, a commanding view. I had a couple offerings I knew he would like. I feel good about this now. He was there in the beginning when I first looked for this stuff , and I took him to the end. The place no-one ever remotely expected.

There were a couple places I found that pointed out the crypt entrance I had talked about, which was a rocked in spot made in the shape of a snake head of the crown of a huge pharaoh head image that is below a pyramid shaped peak. You can all believe what you want to believe. I really don't care. I know what I know. I know what is out there. There is a ton of the unknown. The only thing holding you back is other people's shortcomings. Best of luck.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quinoa said

...."You can all believe what you want to believe. I really don't care. I know what I know. I know what is out there. There is a ton of the unknown. The only thing holding you back is other people's shortcomings. Best of luck."

Yes friend, that is so true.

It takes pain to see the Light. It comes in different forms adjusted to your own endurance threshold.

There’s no way around it. There is only one thing certain……….”This Too Shall Pass”.

Be patient,…and believe.

Sorry for your loss. Be well.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a good tribute today. Hiked up to it, never been there before, but I told him we would visit it on the winter solstice one day and plant flowers. When I got to a certain point up the canyon bottom, where you have to leave the canyon wash bottom and hike straight up the hillside , the canyon bottom was cut into a waterfall. I continued straight up to the crypt spot and set up what I had intended, and planted some flowers.

I woke up the spirits with a couple songs played full volume on a portable speaker that rang thru the valley below, a commanding view. I had a couple offerings I knew he would like. I feel good about this now. He was there in the beginning when I first looked for this stuff , and I took him to the end. The place no-one ever remotely expected.

There were a couple places I found that pointed out the crypt entrance I had talked about, which was a rocked in spot made in the shape of a snake head of the crown of a huge pharaoh head image that is below a pyramid shaped peak. You can all believe what you want to believe. I really don't care. I know what I know. I know what is out there. There is a ton of the unknown. The only thing holding you back is other people's shortcomings. Best of luck.
Your time & experience sounds very nice, warm expressions are somewhat poetic. I don't think anyone
is holding those of us back that has also seen similar, though likely not the scale & size that you
have in the areas you have visited, observed & photographed through the years.
Glad you found some peace. Best of luck to you too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You know, I went to the place where he took his own self, intending to pick him up in spirit and take him to this place on the winter solstice. I drove around the place calling his name to come. I was about thru it and ready to exit , when someone came running out and stopped me, said my gas cap was off on my jeep. He was right, it was. No one ever stopped me for such thing before.

When I got up to the crypt spot, I played a beautiful eerie opera song to break the silence, then went into one of the songs he played to us on guitar at a family gathering. I never cried so hard in my life. My phone started going off with texts, and chats and phone calls from family...such a strange thing right when I played his song. I guess he was there with me, That's all I can figure. I had a gun in my backpack, perhaps there was some spiritual concern and worry, but there was just great sorrow and no ill intentions.

I suppose that spot had not felt great sorrow in many thousands of years.

I have things I wear to protect me on these sites, to warn off spirits.. I was not wearing them that day... I went up to it for him, and left it that way. There were a few other much stranger things that happened , but they are all only in my heart now and mine to remember.

Most everything I wrote on this board was for him to come back to one day. He was supposed to be the one to help finish the end game. The next 5 years will be interesting. I'm taking a deep breath on what to do from here.

I am sorry for posting all this, perhaps it is my own way of reconciling, I've been here for such a long journey.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You know, I went to the place where he took his own self, intending to pick him up in spirit and take him to this place on the winter solstice. I drove around the place calling his name to come. I was about thru it and ready to exit , when someone came running out and stopped me, said my gas cap was off on my jeep. He was right, it was. No one ever stopped me for such thing before.

When I got up to the crypt spot, I played a beautiful eerie opera song to break the silence, then went into one of the songs he played to us on guitar at a family gathering. I never cried so hard in my life. My phone started going off with texts, and chats and phone calls from family...such a strange thing right when I played his song. I guess he was there with me, That's all I can figure. I had a gun in my backpack, perhaps there was some spiritual concern and worry, but there was just great sorrow and no ill intentions.

I have things I wear to protect me on these sites, to warn off spirits.. I was not wearing them that day... I went up to it for him, and left it that way. There were a few other much stranger things that happened , but they are all only in my heart now and mine to remember.

Most everything I wrote on this board was for him to come back to one day. He was supposed to be the one to help finish the end game. The next 5 years will be interesting. I'm taking a deep breath on what to do from here.

I am sorry for posting all this, perhaps it is my own way of reconciling, I've been here for such a long journey.
Thanks for posting, sharing your sacred tribute & experience.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"I suppose that spot had not felt great sorrow in many thousands of years."

Next time, leave a little food and drink (milk/water) offering at that spot. Some little soul will benefit from it and will pass the good vibrations on. You will feel much better afterwards, without knowing why. All living things are tuned in a greater resonance that few humans are aware of…(in daily life) It will be received and the Goodness will smile back at you.

(..sounds crazy? Maybe. But it can’t hurt. There’s a universal balance needing to be prompted unto good and positive.) Small steps help a lot.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
"I suppose that spot had not felt great sorrow in many thousands of years."

Next time, leave a little food and drink (milk/water) offering at that spot. Some little soul will benefit from it and will pass the good vibrations on. You will feel much better afterwards, without knowing why. All living things are tuned in a greater resonance that few humans are aware of…(in daily life) It will be received and the Goodness will smile back at you.

(..sounds crazy? Maybe. But it can’t hurt. There’s a universal balance needing to be prompted unto good and positive.) Small steps help a lot.
I did. I put out my Nephews favorite foods there. A ritual stone at the top of the crypt for offerings, I found. It's shape I am aware of, but to no-one else. I'm not going to show them right now , if ever. I also planted flowers for next spring. Purple for royalty. I forgot to plant the lavender, got side tracked, I will be back up there..
I ended up with a toothache beyond toothaches shortly after, all dental offices are closed. Will get someone maybe Monday for it. Yeah I am in major pain., but it's nothing compared to the loss of my Nephew.
The things you pick up at the major crypt sites, which you won't know the difference, and keep this in mind , Staff Aureus is one, and it is cured by modern antibiotic. I woke up spiritual stuff that maybe didn't want to be, but that's ok. Small price to pay. I sent my Nephew on his way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread