OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
At about 2:30 pm (one hour before sunset) a huge shadow of a one eyed God with an open mouth looks at the crypt spot and swallows it as time goes by. This is the Ancient symbolism of rebirth. It means return to the womb. All is good. I caught an aura there today at this time just from regular photos. There's more in the canyon. I can't follow or share it all here.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody knows where there big ones are anyways.

Well, I exclude myself.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well about enough on the spirit stuff. I could either go thru an hour long tooth pull or root canal. Doing the root canal. Antibiotic tamed it which I had some left over and started a few days ago.

One last spot about spirits. Here is a ritual/offering type monument below the crypt. You place an offering on the small platform below the chin , and touch the pentagon shaped facet on the chin to speak to the dead. The lightning bolt on the cheek represents death, as well as rebirth. It's not really treasure related, although perhaps others eventually used it for that in some way. It faces the winter solstice sunrise. Which Is rebirth and a spirit release into the afterlife.

Attachments

• 20211221_140241.jpg
    20211221_140241.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
On the skyline in the background is the notched out ridge with that little rock spire. This represents the gateway or the "Ka" . It goes to the ritual stone just above crypt @ 270 degrees and about 365 feet. It goes to the rocked-in crypt entrance @ 267 degrees and about 355 feet or so.

Attachments

• 20211221_140108.jpg
    20211221_140108.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And No, I haven't tried talking to the dead. It's just what they believed and how they did it.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Well about enough on the spirit stuff. I could either go thru an hour long tooth pull or root canal. Doing the root canal. Antibiotic tamed it which I had some left over and started a few days ago.

One last spot about spirits. Here is a ritual/offering type monument below the crypt. You place an offering on the small platform below the chin , and touch the pentagon shaped facet on the chin to speak to the dead. The lightning bolt on the cheek represents death, as well as rebirth. It's not really treasure related, although perhaps others eventually used it for that in some way. It faces the winter solstice sunrise. Which Is rebirth and a spirit release into the afterlife.
Interesting pics & info. What culture do you think
did this, & do you know the approximate timeframe...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
About 410 and 400 feet on the fall line straight pull off that notched out place that is the doorway/gateway /Ka . Didn't try to figure it out which increment they were using.. This one, in my opinion with the snake head on the the crown spot, is minimum, 6-8 k years old. There's much older ones nearby. They are 100% ancient Egyptian due to imagery. But there's others. As well as lesser crypts. Some Phoenician, some ancient Persian. The older ancient Egyptian ones go back about 16- 18k years from what I have figured.. But they didn't have a snake on the crown but rather something else.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
On the skyline in the background is the notched out ridge with that little rock spire. This represents the gateway or the "Ka" . It goes to the ritual stone just above crypt @ 270 degrees and about 365 feet. It goes to the rocked-in crypt entrance @ 267 degrees and about 355 feet or so.
Did you ever find anything at 87 degrees, maybe 200 to 300 feet? Would it have been 87 degrees from the rock spire to the crypt? I've seen 85 degrees a lot, even on ancient mounds in Iowa.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
About 410 and 400 feet on the fall line straight pull off that notched out place that is the doorway/gateway /Ka . Didn't try to figure it out which increment they were using.. This one, in my opinion with the snake head on the the crown spot, is minimum, 6-8 k years old. There's much older ones nearby. They are 100% ancient Egyptian due to imagery. But there's others. As well as lesser crypts. Some Phoenician, some ancient Persian. The older ancient Egyptian ones go back about 16- 18k years from what I have figured.. But they didn't have a snake on the crown but rather something else.
I've always been curious about your ancient Egyptian posts and wondered if you've ever found any Egyptian hieroglyphics carvings? How do you date your site that far back? I've wondered if the ancient Egyptians were influenced by things they found in North America. For example, the Mississippi River Delta is at almost the exact latitude as the Giza Pyramids.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The egyptians were big on zodiacs. The Lion , The Crab, the Ram, the Bull, The Scorpion, A few others. Often represented by constellatioins that were in front of the sphinx during the time period. The oldest was Dracos, and you won't find much on it. It wasn't a dragon , nor a snake. But I will save that for later. The animal/thing that represented Dracos on several of the oldest crypt spots was represented as a very large monument with very distinguishing parts that are very prominent and lead to the use of the pentagon and diamond/lozenge shape, which means God or eternity or divine or royal. They liked putting the stars and constellations above or on top of the tombs. Very intricate ceilings showing the places of the afterlife and stars they believed the Pharoahs went to during the time periods. A star in Ursus Major/ MInor (can't remember which) was an old one, shaped like a line to a box. Also used as a tunnel/chamber symbol. That comes into play on few as well. They often put images of the constellations above the crypts. They were very big into precession and the changing of the zodiacs about every 2600 years and were very aware of the moving constellations in the night sky over time. 1 degree every 72 years.

As far 87 degrees, which is 3 degrees off east, they liked , or perhaps some other group marking spots, liked going 3 degrees off a line of one marker to another marker on a cardinal direction. So yeah , I've seen 3 degrees off East or west before. Probably a tribute to the Gods. Also 267 - 180 is 87. So yes , same line.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it's spelled Draco not Dracos on the constellation name. Confuse that alot.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The egyptians were big on zodiacs. The Lion , The Crab, the Ram, the Bull, The Scorpion, A few others. Often represented by constellatioins that were in front of the sphinx during the time period. The oldest was Dracos, and you won't find much on it. It wasn't a dragon , nor a snake. But I will save that for later. The animal/thing that represented Dracos on several of the oldest crypt spots was represented as a very large monument with very distinguishing parts that are very prominent and lead to the use of the pentagon and diamond/lozenge shape, which means God or eternity or divine or royal. They liked putting the stars and constellations above or on top of the tombs. Very intricate ceilings showing the places of the afterlife and stars they believed the Pharoahs went to during the time periods. A star in Ursus Major/ MInor (can't remember which) was an old one, shaped like a line to a box. Also used as a tunnel/chamber symbol. That comes into play on few as well. They often put images of the constellations above the crypts. They were very big into precession and the changing of the zodiacs about every 2600 years and were very aware of the moving constellations in the night sky over time. 1 degree every 72 years.

As far 87 degrees, which is 3 degrees off east, they liked , or perhaps some other group marking spots, liked going 3 degrees off a line of one marker to another marker on a cardinal direction. So yeah , I've seen 3 degrees off East or west before. Probably a tribute to the Gods. Also 267 - 180 is 87. So yes , same line.
This is interesting. When you mentioned the Sphinx, I went to it on Google earth and noticed that it was facing about 88 degrees. So if I understand you right, there were no compasses back then, so instead of pointing to a compass bearing, they set it up so that it pointed to a constellation, probably one that came up on the horizon. Is that right?

thormchammer

Dec 14, 2021
Timbered regions of the PNW.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What just happened here? Where's Sandy1's thread. Where's some of the other like 5-10 year long threads. This info is irreplaceable.
Is this the one you’re looking for? I bookmarked it until I can print it.

thormchammer

Dec 14, 2021
Timbered regions of the PNW.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just caught up on all the thread after posting the link. I am sorry for the passing of your nephew. My deepest condolences. I am new here, but there are Ancient Egyptian treasure in North America? I’ve never been exposed to any of this. Any direction for reading/research?

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I just caught up on all the thread after posting the link. I am sorry for the passing of your nephew. My deepest condolences. I am new here, but there are Ancient Egyptian treasure in North America? I’ve never been exposed to any of this. Any direction for reading/research?
I wouldn't know how to begin. But you have a great thread bookmarked on a guide to Vaults and obtainable treasure. That's where I would focus.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is interesting. When you mentioned the Sphinx, I went to it on Google earth and noticed that it was facing about 88 degrees. So if I understand you right, there were no compasses back then, so instead of pointing to a compass bearing, they set it up so that it pointed to a constellation, probably one that came up on the horizon. Is that right?
Yes, the Sphinx faces due East and whatever constellation rises in front of it is the zodiac we are in. This zodiac /constellation changes every 2200? years approximately, due to constellation precession , giving birth to each new age or zodiac. I can't remember specifically , I have to refresh on this, I learned it about 5 years ago . 26,000 years is the full cycle, so 26k divided by 12 zodiacs = about 2200.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So where did the 360 degree compass come from? Ancient Egypt . The sun is a circle, 360 days in an ancient year. In the ancient texts it states everything was perfect, 360 day cycle of the year, 30 day moon cycle x 12. Then a cataclysm happened. The waters of the Nile started flooding earlier and " not according to the calendar". They had to change their own calendar to 365 days to make up for the discrepancies. So they dedicated and celebrated 5 extra days to the Gods, Osiris , Isis, Horus, and two others, I forget their names.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions