OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Depends on the activity. Assuming one remains healthy and physically active during his life, IMO he may begin noticing a decline in his abilities roughly as follows:
- Heavy pick & shovel work: about 55/60, then an accelerating decline to about 70, when he's pretty much done.
- Strenuous hiking in the mountains: about 65 or so, then less often and fewer hours to about 75, when half a day at a slower pace is enough.

You want to keep moving at all times, even at a slower pace, because if you stop at an older age level, you may not be able to start up again. The key is pacing. My theory is that the body has an abuse limit and that the owner is better served by allowing it to recuperate between strenuous events. Repeated every day heavy workouts does long term damage, IMO, than spurts of challenging effort sandwiched between rest days. When you get old enough, this becomes obvious.

Long distance trail walking is a good example of this. The successful straight-through CDT hikers (Mexico to Canada) are not in a hurry, but slow and steady with sometimes a week or more off along the way. If they push too hard, they may burn out and just quit. The strangest I've heard about is the ultra runners (100-mile and more foot racers). Some of them have trained too relentlessly and pushed themselves to the limit every day, trying to build and keep their edge. Unfortunately, their bodies can suffer permanent and irreparable damage to their legs, joints, feet and in some cases, experience a strange sudden body revolt that refuses to allow them to ever run again.
Depends on the activity. Assuming one remains healthy and physically active during his life, IMO he may begin noticing a decline in his abilities roughly as follows:
- Heavy pick & shovel work: about 55/60, then an accelerating decline to about 70, when he's pretty much done.
- Strenuous hiking in the mountains: about 65 or so, then less often and fewer hours to about 75, when half a day at a slower pace is enough.

You want to keep moving at all times, even at a slower pace, because if you stop at an older age level, you may not be able to start up again. The key is pacing. My theory is that the body has an abuse limit and that the owner is better served by allowing it to recuperate between strenuous events. Repeated every day heavy workouts does long term damage, IMO, than spurts of challenging effort sandwiched between rest days. When you get old enough, this becomes obvious.

Long distance trail walking is a good example of this. The successful straight-through CDT hikers (Mexico to Canada) are not in a hurry, but slow and steady with sometimes a week or more off along the way. If they push too hard, they may burn out and just quit. The strangest I've heard about is the ultra runners (100-mile and more foot racers). Some of them have trained too relentlessly and pushed themselves to the limit every day, trying to build and keep their edge. Unfortunately, their bodies can suffer permanent and irreparable damage to their legs, joints, feet and in some cases, experience a strange sudden body revolt that refuses to allow them to ever run again.
I abused my body in high level sports, mainly tennis. played at very high level my younger years, should have turned pro, but was hard to do from a smaller town with no one to practice with, gave it up for like 15 years after I turned 28, then coached some with a young man whom I knew his family, saw some potential, and wanted him to do better than anyone before, helped coach him to some state titles when I was in my mid 40's, got my mojo back and played a small circuit beating a lot of high level college kids, couldn't recover after each match let alone a weekend tennis tournament.... had a close match with number 1 ranked guy in my part of the US, guy was kind of a nutjub on the court (adrenaline causes some people to be whacky), the guy tried to get in my head and play a mental game with me, I decided shortly after I had more fun with my family out on the boat on weekends and hung up the rackets...

So yeah, wear and tear does have it's effects. The low dose hormone definitely benefited me over the last year and half, no pain getting out of bed in morning, can go for long hikes and feel recovered the next day. 3 years ago... I was wondering, and my body was prone to injury and pain. Was literally crawling out of bed every morning after a normal day. I know it can benefit many people my age and beyond. It's a night and day difference for me.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Khnum. An ancient Ram headed God , depicted by a ram's head with long spiraling horns or long swooping horns that curled inward, essentially the Guardian of the headwaters of the Nile, the waters that give life, Protector and creator of children, health at youth.

Perhaps the guardian of a place that Ponce de leon was searching for but misinterpreted. No immortality drinking the waters here, but just a spring/well that was associated with youth and giving life of which there should be many of them scattered about at confluences of major rivers as well as headwaters of major rivers. This is exactly at a confluence of two major rivers that go to the ocean by a big bend in the river, and below some spots That I believe are major egyptian crypts.

Sure I collected the water on sunrise, May 1, Beltane for holy water. Why not? Does anyone know about the ways to obtain "holy" water? Three I know of : blessed by a priest- which I suppose is questionable now-a-days, collected from snow or rain on the winter solstice, or the first collected water on May 1, Beltane from a sacred spring or holy well.

Standing from the eye of the ram-head looking outcrop it is exactly 330/150 degrees over to the spring/well. A bearing that repeats over and over on older sites. Pretty interesting. There's a lot of strange stuff out there....the more you know and research, the stranger it gets.

The whole outcrop is the ram's head looking slightly up and to left. The well/spring is under his right horn, left horn as we look at it. Might show the well later. It's been bricked in about 50 or so ago, it doesn't hold water, it just protects the spring. Maybe some cattle rancher...

Attachments

• khnum-spring.jpg
    khnum-spring.jpg
    1,009.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220503_115222 (1).jpg
    20220503_115222 (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • 800px-Cnouphis-Nilus_(Jupiter-Nilus,_Dieu_Nil),_N372.2 (1).jpg
    800px-Cnouphis-Nilus_(Jupiter-Nilus,_Dieu_Nil),_N372.2 (1).jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Khnum. An ancient Ram headed God , depicted by a ram's head with long spiraling horns or long swooping horns that curled inward, essentially the Guardian of the headwaters of the Nile, the waters that give life, Protector and creator of children, health at youth.

Perhaps the guardian of a place that Ponce de leon was searching for but misinterpreted. No immortality drinking the waters here, but just a spring/well that was associated with youth and giving life of which there should be many of them scattered about at confluences of major rivers as well as headwaters of major rivers. This is exactly at a confluence of two major rivers that go to the ocean by a big bend in the river, and below some spots That I believe are major egyptian crypts.

Sure I collected the water on sunrise, May 1, Beltane for holy water. Why not? Does anyone know about the ways to obtain "holy" water? Three I know of : blessed by a priest- which I suppose is questionable now-a-days, collected from snow or rain on the winter solstice, or the first collected water on May 1, Beltane from a sacred spring or holy well.

Standing from the eye of the ram-head looking outcrop it is exactly 330/150 degrees over to the spring/well. A bearing that repeats over and over on older sites. Pretty interesting. There's a lot of strange stuff out there....the more you know and research, the stranger it gets.

The whole outcrop is the ram's head looking slightly up and to left. The well/spring is under his right horn, left horn as we look at it. Might show the well later. It's been bricked in about 50 or so ago, it doesn't hold water, it just protects the spring. Maybe some cattle rancher...
That interesting Q. Can you read the words on these sites. While in Sedona go to the airport at sunset. Look for the Lion . He will be north of lookout. He is a male lion. He is the keeper of the western door. He will be looking east. I was there last year. If you see like I do. Then you will have an overload. Its differently a treasure site. Find the oldest church there.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I've read someone stating the lion being a directional keeper thing, but I dopn;t pay much attention to that stuff anymore. Basically bearing and measurements will repeat at these sites, but not necessarily using the exact same markers the same way like a duck or lion or eagle etc. Although I've seen the owl used a lot and perhaps a 132 feet measurement on a cardinal a few times.

Back to the Beltane place, funny thing , I learned about Beltane from an area site that had a window that the sun peeped thru at 5 pm while setting in a cup shaped carved-out on a ridge due west on May 5th, and it shines a blaze of light over a crypt or vault spot. Anyways we called the site the Beltane site, even though Beltane is celebrated on May1........ well, due to the change in the earth axis of rotation over time the calandar is now off relative to alignments , and we celebrate Beltane and Samhain on the wrong dates..... They should be halfway between the spring equinox and summer solstice for Beltane (about May 5th), and halfway between the Fall equinox and winter soltice for Samhain (about Oct 6th). Never trust a modern day calandar for ancient celestial events I guess. Trust the celestial event. So much for my "holy" water, maybe next year....

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read someone stating the lion being a directional keeper thing, but I dopn;t pay much attention to that stuff anymore. Basically bearing and measurements will repeat at these sites, but not necessarily using the exact same markers the same way like a duck or lion or eagle etc. Although I've seen the owl used a lot and perhaps a 132 feet measurement on a cardinal a few times.

Back to the Beltane place, funny thing , I learned about Beltane from an area site that had a window that the sun peeped thru at 5 pm while setting in a cup shaped carved-out on a ridge due west on May 5th, and it shines a blaze of light over a crypt or vault spot. Anyways we called the site the Beltane site, even though Beltane is celebrated on May1........ well, due to the change in the earth axis of rotation over time the calandar is now off relative to alignments , and we celebrate Beltane and Samhain on the wrong dates..... They should be halfway between the spring equinox and summer solstice for Beltane (about May 5th), and halfway between the Fall equinox and winter soltice for Samhain (about Oct 6th). Never trust a modern day calandar for ancient celestial events I guess. Trust the celestial event. So much for my "holy" water, maybe next year.
Yeap it was me. It's ok. We learn from others. I explore the old Hebrew calendar for the days I look at things. 15 days after the spring equinox is one of the most holy. Passover. Which in my believe is April 5th but will change by a day. Now this is my own interpretation. I study stones and what is on them. Then 50 day after that. Even on 7-7. I am open to learn your methods on this. They used many cultures and symbolism in the system. Who knows these sites could way older than we think. They could made the way they are to not give away the makers. The Priest were very smart and were not to be involved with the mining. The shear amount of stone work done across the world is massive. Mind blowing to me.. one has to open their mind to really see what's a round them. Light is the Key and the word of God. I have crystals as small as a finger nail that have been worked. When places on a light source they will show you something. To think about how the makers went about making the layouts and the clue that show you either good information or bad. Either way it took a lot of time. I have my own theory on that. Q, I would like to chat with you more about this. PM me if I can get them. Have you been reading any of King Solomon's stuff?

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So if they marked sacred/holy sites with stuff easily seen , they would be ruined by the masses, I guarantee. All these sites are done in a way that there are no chisel marks,etc, it's all illusion, you are not supposed to see it well or believe in its existence as man-made.. however the smaller it gets ... alot is just not there, you have to draw the line on what was left to see. It's easy to make your own illusions. That's all part the big picture and it protects these places.

There are no road signs, there's only positions where you see the reality of the illusions. Without math , compass bearings and tape measurements, everything becomes paradolia in the modern world. Nobody cares about the math, nobody cares about the compass bearings, they just look at a picture and roll into the "it's paradolia" realm. But you have to get away from the small stuff...that's what kills it for most.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So if they marked sacred/holy sites with stuff easily seen , they would be ruined by the masses, I guarantee. All these sites are done in a way that there are no chisel marks,etc, it's all illusion, you are not supposed to see it well or believe in its existence as man-made.. however the smaller it gets ... alot is just not there, you have to draw the line on what was left to see. It's easy to make your own illusions. That's all part the big picture and it protects these places.

There are no road signs, there's only positions where you see the reality of the illusions. Without math , compass bearings and tape measurements, everything becomes paradolia in the modern world. Nobody cares about the math, nobody cares about the compass bearings, they just look at a picture and roll into the "it's paradolia" realm. But you have to get away from the small stuff...that's what kills it for most.
I dont think anyone says it easy to see. Most do think it pareidolia. But as you know if you know the system you can see the site. But you still need a bearing to find other stones. Western site are large enough you would have to be blind. Have you been to a site that is covered? When I say covered i mean completely. The mind can play tricks if you let it. But it can also figure out anything with knowledge. Stones can be worked and be smooth with age. Most of these are done by peeking methods. Under a microscope this can be seem. There are words and letters on thses stones. Most common are father,faith, fire, fate, Peter,place, false, Son, yaw, jesus ,yesus, God ,god, repent, raptor, gator, priest. Bad dog, big dog, Satan,wrath, of, feast, beast,Eagle. . A lot of time the word jesus and priest are slightly overlapping. Overlapping is used often. It add to the confusion if found. They use ink to also make words and figures just as they do shadows. Most dont use math but it is a part if you know what its for. Numbers with letters are Bible verse. I'm sure some have seen the numbers. If this was so easy there would be many more finds. These site are out there still intact. I know of 4 that hasn't been touched. One is being completely dug up to the point you would know it was a site. Except for the large stones. Even the caves are being destroyed. A large pyramid is still covered on most of it. There are two of the pyramid site in the U. S. That I'm aware of. Rumor has it there are many.. Some say they are Aztec. The one has had the Spanish or priest on it. Who knows maybe the knights templars.. To me the sites themselves are the treasure. They are masterfully designed. They are also protected by something other than man.
So anybody hunting these sites need give thanks to God for guidance.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What just happened here? Where's Sandy1's thread. Where's some of the other like 5-10 year long threads. This info is irreplaceable.
Did you do a search on her name? I searched sandy1 and a thread going back to 2016 came up.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of that got taken care of a while back.. Thanks though traveller. It was a website revamp.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Eh, whatever....There are no "chisel" marks here in this realm.... it's not supposed to be a sculpture. Face looks right, but it's just a placeholder.The most valuable things were never meant to be seen by the masses. Nor were they marked as such. People destroy everything they find....

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to guide hunts where people would pay 100k + just for the tags....I'm not an everyday guy that just happened to find the internet. Nobody has any idea what's really out there.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to guide hunts where people would pay 100k + just for the tags....I'm not an everyday guy that just happened to find the internet. Nobody has any idea what's really out there.
So can you read or get any information from it? I know it has been worked. Have you ever been to a Aztec site? You dont always see chisel Mark's. Water alone can smooth out stone.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Fun trip to Arizona....can see the markers just driving around.... Indian head with feather (also feather is a phallus) and a small sphinx.... Oak creek sphinx is on edge of town headed toward Sedona, and Indian head is just out of Sedona headed back to Oak Creek. Hiked Bell tower, north side early morning , has huge 500 foot sphinx with legs, paws, body, head, ... and peepsite by the ear.. Not shown. Might wait a while on that.

Alot of monuments skylined there on edge of huge rock strata/formations.
Right where it should be. Easy to find and see from a distance.

Attachments

• indian head 2 20220614_181748.jpg
    indian head 2 20220614_181748.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 48
  • sphinx 20220613_101544 2.jpg
    sphinx 20220613_101544 2.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to slow down sometimes so you don't drive off the road looking around, but there alot around...
no name for this one,but the "famous" Indian head at slide rock was no comparison to it... couldn't hardly even see it when we went swimming... this one was filmed at like 50 mph. Not even going to show the slide rock one unless someone asks, it's pitiful.

That's my rear view mirror off to the side

Attachments

• indian head 20220614_181748.jpg
    indian head 20220614_181748.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220614_181748.jpg
    20220614_181748.jpg
    857.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Eh, whatever, Bell Rock, shows a place across the canyon thru the hoyo by the ear of the gigantic sphinx profile. I guess the riddle of the Sphinx is contained around the ear.... Have a nice day.

Attachments

• 1280px-Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_May_2015.jpg
    1280px-Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_May_2015.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 44
  • ear of the shpinx20220612_064705.jpg
    ear of the shpinx20220612_064705.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • 20220612_064708.jpg
    20220612_064708.jpg
    940.9 KB · Views: 47

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Bell Rock is the only Sedona Vortex site that has a different "feel" to it, IMO. I suspect that the general shape of the terrain tends to funnel energy upwards. The higher you go, the more you feel it.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I felt the vortex , I guess I'm not done yet, I'll show you how to find what it's supposed to mark out. There's a good solstice shadow/sun sign emanating from the hoyo in the morning of a snake head with open mouth...and it all looks across the canyon at a huge skull shaped terrain feature... anyways, I'll post it all later.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's what I'll be taking about, but don't have the time yet. 1st pic is Close up of the ear of the huge dilapidated sphinx (a crescent moon face shaped ear as well) ,

2nd pic - the skull hill across the canyon it's going point you towards. The skull is the top half of a skull with one eye,

the 3rd picture is where the pupil of the skull's one eye is , which is basically a statue like pillar of robed man or catholic saint. So this is going to get a Spanish twist very quickly...
it's also Bible "versed", Mark 9-47 akjv

Attachments

• ear of sphinx cresent moon man20220612_064804.jpg
    ear of sphinx cresent moon man20220612_064804.jpg
    994.9 KB · Views: 46
  • skull hill 20220612_065800.jpg
    skull hill 20220612_065800.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • the priest 20220612_065808.jpg
    the priest 20220612_065808.jpg
    901.2 KB · Views: 49

Top Member Reactions