ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanna know some final thoughts on John/Luke? Was in Real or Paradilly? Was there Confirmation at that site?
What about this Site? View attachment 1727300 Are you gonna work this site? Treasure hunting can be a real Dog Fight at times. Way different than just Research, When you throw in the word treasure to it, Get your guard up.

DTTH, is that monument facing south?
And is it somewhere near the 31 or 32 parallel?

If you answer yes to both questions,
I would say yes about it being a sundial.

I am curious about the lower end of the block that it is attached to.
I can’t make out the pattern. Do you have a shot of that part.

#/;0{>~(c)

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DTTH, is that monument facing south?
And is it somewhere near the 31 or 32 parallel?

If you answer yes to both questions,
I would say yes about it being a sundial.

I am curious about the lower end of the block that it is attached to.
I can’t make out the pattern. Do you have a shot of that part.

#/;0{>~(c)

PMikel , Thats a good question. As odd as it sounds , iam guessing, i wanna say north east? Iam sure i would have photo of it some where. I have no intrest in that site any more,or as much. Its all way older stuff,super Quality stuff. All of it is built solid. Its a great site to see and photo. These guys will Hurt you if dont respect their work.

Dit had showed a interest in it. Iam sure she could get the Heading. I hope she keeps her thread going. I wanna see some pictures and hear some thoughts.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At 0.30 in the video you will see a sign, It has a connection to the John/Luke site. Maybe the Author of the thread will share it.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The S...

At 0.30 in the video you will see a sign, It has a connection to the John/Luke site. Maybe the Author of the thread will share it.

I really wish I could watch the video...
But every time I try to watch one, my iPhone kicks me off of Tnet.

I have missed out on many, over the years...

But..... I have not found your site/thread , yet.
Post a link, or title so I can get up to speed there.

As for the direction of the sundial.
You are correct.
I was thinking in terms of the direction that I would stand and look at it.

So , yes... I believe it is a sundial.
But I ain’t gonna go there.

I would hazard a guess that it was taken about 1pm.

#/;0{>~(c)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1561731135.185993.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanna know some final thoughts on John/Luke? Was in Real or Paradilly? Was there Confirmation at that site?
What about this Site? View attachment 1727300 Are you gonna work this site? Treasure hunting can be a real Dog Fight at times. Way different than just Research, When you throw in the word treasure to it, Get your guard up.

What matters is did YOU get confirmation, since this was all for you. I appreciate you letting me tag along.

I wish you nothing but the best, may all your hopes and dreams come true. :notworthy: :heart:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
bba1d882ae7f02a38fd3ac61aa1a3d19e0836457.jpg

Pictorial OtomĂ­ catechism (pictorial prayer book), 1775-1825, Mexico, watercolor on paper, 8 x 6 cm (Princeton University Library)

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks, change in plans. Due to 'technical difficulties' I will be leaving this thread and this search. My apologies to everyone. Will be turning this all over to DTTH now.

Thanks for all your help and encouragement, I hope you will continue to follow DTTH's progress and cheer him on as you have done the two of us together.

I am honored to call you ALL Friend. :notworthy: :heart:

Good Luck and Happy Hunting. :icon_thumright:

I cant maintain this Thread. I hope you keep it going. People interested in this stuff, want to hear and see more, me included.

Here is a photo of some treasures form TH'ing with DIT. Check out the approx years of the bottles, pefect time for after the stock market crash. No trusting the Banks, keep the home Cache.
We are gonna work it over with a couple of Tesoro's, Golden saber 2 and a Vaquero. It be interesting to see what shows up. Hopefully Dit will post about it.
treasures from the past.jpg

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a shame a few bottles is all that turned up.

Treasure is where you find it, Cyzak. I found real treasure in the days I spent with DTTH, days that I will always remember with a smile. Moments big and small, laughter shared, evenings spent in comfortable silence under a star filled sky. Gold that can only be found in the sharing of two spirits.

Is there ancient treasure in the southwest? Yes, yes there is. But only a very few will ever find it as I have.

Good Luck and Happy Trails. :notworthy:

Adios, Amigos :heart:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes the true treasure is the experience, I believe there is to few people that have really experienced it being out in the wilderness that is..

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What a shame a few bottles is all that turned up.

Who knows what showed up?

I see a Champion spark plug from looooong before Mexico began building them.
Considering the clime , and condition , it has been a very long time since it fired.
Who had it out of what , and when and why?

Bottles were not all one time/event used.
No idea what the hook was for.

Can relics talk? Can the wind talk?
There has been occupation along after ancient times in that locale. Why? Just to picnic?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I absolutely have nothing to do with this type of recovery work and never will but can you please tell how you determine it to be Templar.

Just from seeing different stuff in the field. But i could be totally wrong. Still working on trying to find things out.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just from seeing different stuff in the field. But i could be totally wrong. Still working on trying to find things out.

I hope that we all get to the point on our sites, that we can learn how to extract the treasure, eventually !

It will be a true adventure!

#/;0{>~(c)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread