ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey dog still at it hard i see. The Chinese writing could be a layout of the tunnel you seek. Ive seen it like that on my own sight. Im only guessingbut looks like what you see on other tunnel layout. I did see a lot in that picture. What is 350' west of that picture. As well as east. The shadow symbols show a lot of things. Most were looking west. What do you think the wood board means? It was differently put there. It looks squared off. Not natural.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a couple of photos from that area. I never went back to this spot and hiked up there to see if this was cacti or done in stone. It seems to be to intricate of work to be done in stone. Maybe the one is done in stone. But the other one, i think is cacti. If it is legit, whats the message ? View attachment 1900173 View attachment 1900174

This one would justify another look, but a little lower... (just as it was intended)

first look.jpg second look.JPG

One must be careful on the slant, but that's how they kept good drainage for dry storage of their goods.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there backwoods its good to hear from you. I was just thinking of you the other day when i was looking at some of sluggos work. I belive you are right on there being a tunnel location in that area. Well west would be down hill,tons of signs down hill, nothing i can think of at the moment that sticks out in my memory .Up hill is east, i had dug up above that layout a long time ago, but i had run into something that i didnt have a answer for at the time and was stumped. I think now all these years later, i may be a littel better prepared for that situation. Its funny all those years ago where i dug, it is represented in on of Poussin's paintings. Funny how things can come back around to full circle. I really dont want to give out to much info. on that. Besides that,l could be way off on that. Yes the wood is very important part of it,i belive anyways. I had just posted a video on my thread that talks about the Phoenician's and cedar wood. Take care backwoods, hope that helps some.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for taking the time to work those photos over Listopiedras. lots of good things picked out. Appreciate the J info., i had been wondering what the J's where for. Janus, da , i should have picked up on that. That is very valuable to me. Not only the meaning, but possibly a time frame also. I have seen some differant styles of J's before, but not that style that you picked out. Man, those guys must have 50 ways to skin a cat. Many thanks.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the last one. From the newly marked spot. I see a male lion right at the left side of your dtth and a shaft sign above the t..

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listopiedras , will you provide any info. on this site? Its a different mountain range. A very long hike to it, or i would have checked it up close. I have done some work in this area where i have taken the photo from, just have been spending time there and have been to lazy and to involved at that area. Do you think it would be worth it to hike over there and take a look inside? PC180270.JPG PC180270.JPG PC180260.JPG

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure about this one and I'm not as impressed as the other one.
But why would you enter there?
I don't see anything, but it could be just me.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a second look, I can see some random signs indeed, but I cannot make out the whole picture of their
man-made setup, or their ‘scope-of-work’ per se. It could be some spot used just as a prelude to other
more significant site further up, or maybe I can’t see enough continuity. Like I said before, maybe is just me.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would look in there because it looks to be already open. Just too far for me to do anything with other than that. I already made the the mistakes of working on sites way far away. I never knew at the time, things would be so deep. I guess it didnt dawn on me at that time if the work is great and grand as above, so as below. Thanks for taking the time to look.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would look in there because it looks to be already open. Just too far for me to do anything with other than that. I already made the the mistakes of working on sites way far away. I never knew at the time, things would be so deep. I guess it didnt dawn on me at that time if the work is great and grand as above, so as below. Thanks for taking the time to look.

You’re welcome of course. And, yes you are right about the distance being a game changer. It takes the wind out of you before you know.
Good luck, have fun and be safe.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will go to that other one sometime. Its not to bad of a hike. Not sure if i will ever do any work there. But some more education will be worth the trip. Thanks.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what i belive to be a different style of J that Listopiedras says that it represents Janus. You may be able to date your site by the style of script that they used at that time. I do belive there is a sealed up door way there. To the left of that J is another very old symbol, i belive to be way older than that J. It one of the oldest forms of letters i have found online to match what is in the field . If i can ever find that symbol on line again, i will post it for comparison. You wont have to squint or use your imagination to see the matchup. Its real Ancient . It tells me another group came thru at a different time and remarked that site. P9300470.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the title of the thread is the Truth of Ancient Treasures in the southwest . I do think the photo that Listopiedras pointed out as having goods there,is legit. If you go up the mountain in the direction of the yellow arrow, you will find another J up there and what looks like a Egyptian feather symbol. I do know from being up there, you can see what looks like deep(weighted) trails going down the mountain they stop at certian places. Then a lighter (unweighted)trail back up. Is a main Ancient vault up there? Here is what the feather symbol looks like. Ill see if i can find the field photo and post it. second look.JPG download (1).jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some better ones of it,to lazy to keep looking. Is it a Ancient Egyptian symbol ? I belive the main vault(mine?) is further left with the J. Does this establish Ancient? P3150190.JPG Looks like two Egyptian style symbols side by side.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now if you go straight down the mountain from the Egyptian style sign? You will Find what looks like two medieval knights on a horse with a banderole heading up there. Done in shadow form.
Hopefully establishing Ancient and Treasure. Let me find the photo and post it.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the two riders on horse heading up there , the second guy on the horse is done in a style of where the shadow is gone and he is on the stone. Sorry but some photos i dont want to share completed with the general public. Anyone got a guess on the date of that style of helment? P3150343.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a modern twist to this, of something i found in a tobacco can down by the shadow riders. It was the name of this mountain that the tobacco can owner gave to this mountain, that when i read it, it tied right in with what i belive are carvings of a Ancient race other than Caucasian. P3150153.JPG Where's Dit and OK? Nothing from them? Maybe it was them on that horse riding off in to the sunset?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread