ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, so something was taken. Nothing like getting shot in the head with your own pistol . Suicide ?
What was left behind inside my house was very interesting. Just a common Pen that i use to write notes with. Imagine being on those great mushrooms that where on that delicious cheese burger. Yum,Yum, it was really good too. My gut feelings told me not to eat it, did i listen to my instincts, nope. And i paid for that mistake. Imagine writing notes and seeing the ink disappearing . That was really good trick. But i keep it together . Ill tell you about the cinnabar posing experience next..

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, Roger Snow is very careful with people hooking in up with a delicious meal. A very Smart man. Is there anyone on here that harvests mushrooms , that would know what kind of mushrooms give you that affect?

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
My gut tells me this person is headed to Arkansas. So you guys and gals be careful there. Dont be munching on everything and anything like a Razorback. Or you might think your a drone flying around.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh well that part is all over with. Time to go for a walk in the desert and balance things back out. Next batter up.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont mind being Messed with as a Treasure hunter,Its just part of it. But when you try and kill me, you crossed the line and lts game on.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, the cinniabar posing story. So we are at this mining site, iam picking up some nice ore samples to take home. This persons finds some cinniabar, takes their cigarette cellophane off and collects just that, interesting. Well wouldn't you know it. This person picks up some Chinese take out, and hooks me up, how thoughtful . My gut told me not to eat it, but i didnt listen. Well all i got from the Chinese was a little bit of a hard time crapping it out and It stunk bad, A simple flush and it was done, Nothing like the mushrooms .

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Do not follow the Roger Snow trilogy you must lead you own life.

I dont know what trilogy means. Iam guessing 3 ideals. If thats what it means? I definitely got a lot more then three ideals ricocheting around in my head on these Ancients.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you seek is seeking you.If you truly desire something, the universe will work to bring it your way.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse, please no politics except in our politics forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread