ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you been to the Temple of the King yet?
82322 310.JPG
82322 310.JPG

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Interesting thread, for the most part. Extremely strange and disturbing ending though.

The level of posturing Cosplay here is both astounding and sad. It may salve the ego, but I'm afraid it's in vain as the Lady obviously isn't coming back.

I say "Lady", because she clearly had the intelligence and self awareness to recognize BS when she saw it - yet exited politely with grace instead of calling it out.

I can't say I could have shown such restraint, but I can admire the self confidence displayed by doing so. She left the ball in their court, and the player(s) fouled out all on their own. All the posturing, the fake outrage and libelous venom spit into the wind can't change that.

Many times the real enemy a "Soldier of Fortune" is fighting is the consequences of their own actions. A snake biting its own tail.

I wish the Lady well on her journey, wherever it takes her.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting thread, for the most part. Extremely strange and disturbing ending though.

The level of posturing Cosplay here is both astounding and sad. It may salve the ego, but I'm afraid it's in vain as the Lady obviously isn't coming back.

I say "Lady", because she clearly had the intelligence and self awareness to recognize BS when she saw it - yet exited politely with grace instead of calling it out.

I can't say I could have shown such restraint, but I can admire the self confidence displayed by doing so. She left the ball in their court, and the player(s) fouled out all on their own. All the posturing, the fake outrage and libelous venom spit into the wind can't change that.

Many times the real enemy a "Soldier of Fortune" is fighting is the consequences of their own actions. A snake biting its own tail.

I wish the Lady well on her journey, wherever it takes her.
From the beginning, it was much ado about nothing. When reality derails heartfelt beliefs, we have a decision to make: soldier on or take another path.

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From the beginning, it was much ado about nothing. When reality derails heartfelt beliefs, we have a decision to make: soldier on or take another path.

Agreed. Thanks for your reply.

I think the OP said it all in post #567 when the 'bells began to chime'.

"When all fire and flames take all you trust
You're kicking up dust
And stations fade just like they do
Time will tell, we always knew"

As per your reply, we can keep our hands on the wheel and travel a new path, or continue to kick up dust.

In my opinion, this entire thread was an exercise in futility from the start, but a valuable learning experience. It's not the roads we take, but the choices we make that determine our success or failure.

In the end, I believe she chose wisely.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, I like this ideal of Atlantis knowledge hidden in the Americas . More valuable then gold. Now i understand better.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this thread interesting and helpful . The lilo stuff always gets my attention . That person found some Great sites. One site out my way, a lilo 67 , found a awesome Grey site and marked. Its right there in stone. Maybe lilo will see this and log on. And tell of some of the things he seen at these site.
Natureworks-Alien-Roswell-Grey-140cm-170230-various-head-views-Image-4-scaled.jpg
Iam just saying what i have seen in a lilo 67 art work. I sure would like to know what lilo 67 seen. Its written in stone.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
One site out my way, a lilo 67 , found a awesome Grey site and marked. Its right there in stone. Maybe lilo will see this and log on. And tell of some of the things he seen at these site.Iam just saying what i have seen in a lilo 67 art work. I sure would like to know what lilo 67 seen. Its written in stone.
The numbered Cookes Range lilos (41, 65, 67 and 70) are copycat fakes, done by some deer hunter from Deming. The authentic ones don't have dates next to them, like these:
lilo2.jpg
lilo3.jpg
lilo8.jpg
lilo9.jpg
lilo10.jpg

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
The numbered Cookes Range lilos (41, 65, 67 and 70) are copycat fakes, done by some deer hunter from Deming. The authentic ones don't have dates next to them, like these:
View attachment 2060576 View attachment 2060577 View attachment 2060578 View attachment 2060579 View attachment 2060580
Thanks, I didnt know that there is was two lilio's marking sites. The Ancient Grey art work that lilo 67 signed,is in what i call the Orion Belt area. Interesting areas and things those two found.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
About 40 years ago when I was in high school a friend and I would rock hound , explore, kind of "treasure hunt" look for mines , etc.. sometimes we would joke around and scratch "petros" into rock outcrops that looked like they "needed" them. So I think I did a buck deer petro, and he did a ufo spaceship, lol . Well same area, 35 years later, I find this site I now consider a treasure type site, and find these strange graffiti scratchings on the rocks nearby.... and then it hits me... it's the same spot we scratched the graffiti petros at 35 years back.... funny . It's still a treasure site in my opinion , as there were other things that brought me to it later on, but still pretty funny. The things you forget about that somehow come back to you..

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, I didnt know that there is was two lilio's marking sites. The Ancient Grey art work that lilo 67 signed,is in what i call the Orion Belt area. Interesting areas and things those two found.
I haven't been to the 67. Or at least I don't have a photo of it. The only Orion connection I'm aware of in your part of NM is the Tres Hermanas range. Here's an aerial of the range with the Orion Belt overlaid. Blue dots are the three peaks. By the way, an old treasure waybill found in a fallen down adobe house wall about 90 years ago had the direction, "... while traveling norte, watch for the three pyramids. Then, proceed to ..."

Assuming the waybill was much older than the time it was found, it's curious about the Egyptian connection and how that connection might have been made without aerial photography or GPS technology, which would have been easy. Conventional optical surveying would have been theoretically possible, depending on the times, but unlikely IMO.

A well-known THer in this area claims to have found a crown in the Cookes Range belonging to King Nebuchadnezzar. Since this guy is a scammer on numerous levels, I don't believe him. What did Roger tell you about Tres Hermanas?

Tres Hermanas.jpg

Last edited:

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks you for that info. and overlay. The way bill and pyramid description is interesting .Those mountains from the right angle and different time angles do look like the photos i have seen at night of the pyramids . It even looks like the same bright star in the same position at night. I think its at its best at night. The lilo 67 i seen is in your overlay. I dont think lilo 67 did the work. Its not the classic pecked petro work. Its very well done,heavy patina, and staining . lilo cut right threw that layer. All Roger told me about the Orion area was that a buddy of his from Az. goes exploring there sometimes .Said he is a good dude,no worries . From where iam at, this time of year, It looks like Orion is tilted in the sky firing down on this Giant stone serpent , or the Serpent is gonna have him in his jaws.Trying to take this time line back. Seeing maybe two Cultures that where one,way back. Maybe ill find a clue here.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Its interesting to me that the Grey, the Egyptian mummy and lilo 67 art work have what looks like elongated skulls. I have seen it elsewhere .Oh well, just have to looking around. If anyone decides to go to the Orion belt region , definitely take some Iron with you. Lots of Bushwhackers in that area nowadays .

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't been to the 67. Or at least I don't have a photo of it. The only Orion connection I'm aware of in your part of NM is the Tres Hermanas range. Here's an aerial of the range with the Orion Belt overlaid. Blue dots are the three peaks. By the way, an old treasure waybill found in a fallen down adobe house wall about 90 years ago had the direction, "... while traveling norte, watch for the three pyramids. Then, proceed to ..."

Assuming the waybill was much older than the time it was found, it's curious about the Egyptian connection and how that connection might have been made without aerial photography or GPS technology, which would have been easy. Conventional optical surveying would have been theoretically possible, depending on the times, but unlikely IMO.

A well-known THer in this area claims to have found a crown in the Cookes Range belonging to King Nebuchadnezzar. Since this guy is a scammer on numerous levels, I don't believe him. What did Roger tell you about Tres Hermanas?

View attachment 2061299
It would be interesting to see if there are Mimbres ruins at Nm Orion site, as this Orion Hopi site in Az. Be interesting to see whats at the closest point. I bet there is something good at the Cookes range point that maps from there.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other

HEBREW MAYANS in the USA? I have to say yes. It surely seems to be written in stone out here. Naga,Naga,Naga. I have to wonder in the Aztec drawings of the man in the Serpent's mouth is Orion?

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, I never knew Treasure hunters founded a religion. I didnt watch the whole video , but what i diid watch,Wow. Keep your radar up and running when your out there. Stay safe.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread