ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you noticed when these crazy treasurer hunters kill someone or attempt to kill them, there is never any gold. Just crazy treasure hunters imagination. Look at all the killing that has been done over the dutchman mine. All over nothing but a crazy ideal in their head about something someone might have. Roger Snow's 13 year old sister gets shot in the head over some crazy treasure hunters ideals. that they have something. I cant remember if it was the same organizations that was involved in that murder. Its hard to believe that there are people that sick over treasurer hunting.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Why anyone would want to go to prison over some crazy persons ideal is beyond my understanding . I sure hope Spivey and company return my 22 pistol. I thought they would have been smart enough to return it. Oh well i guess ill have to let nature take its course on that.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why settle for a lesser vision, the most important person you meet in life is yourself.It is imperative you stay in touch with your inner self. So you don't lose the essence of who you really are.Before you look for dirt in people look for the treasure.

Last edited:

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Why settle for a lesser vision, the most important person you meet in life is yourself.It is imperative you stay in touch with your inner self. So you don't lose the essence of who you really are.Before you look for dirt in people look for the treasure.

I hope your joking. Iam not looking 4 Dirt on anyone, I want the dirt away from me. Ok, you go first. let me kick your jaw in on each side, then you can pick your own killers to hop your fence at night to hook up with Spivey. Just let me know when you got Spivey and crew all settled in at your place. Then i will understand that way of thinking. My experience with bullies is, they wont stop unless you fight back. But i will pay attention when get Spivey and company put up at your place. Looking forward to the photos you and Spivey take. I will keep a watch out on your guys progress over time. I know it will be very interesting. In the mean time i will work on taking more kicks in the nuts to build more tolerance .

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully this experience i had with this group will help some to stay safe. They like to use posing to try and scatter your brain. It looks like there gonna start hooking up with the Cartel to do their dirty work. I can remember years ago when Rangler got his brain scrambled . There was one person on here that was laughing about it.. And that person has connections to that group.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't been to the 67. Or at least I don't have a photo of it. The only Orion connection I'm aware of in your part of NM is the Tres Hermanas range. Here's an aerial of the range with the Orion Belt overlaid. Blue dots are the three peaks. By the way, an old treasure waybill found in a fallen down adobe house wall about 90 years ago had the direction, "... while traveling norte, watch for the three pyramids. Then, proceed to ..."

Assuming the waybill was much older than the time it was found, it's curious about the Egyptian connection and how that connection might have been made without aerial photography or GPS technology, which would have been easy. Conventional optical surveying would have been theoretically possible, depending on the times, but unlikely IMO.

A well-known THer in this area claims to have found a crown in the Cookes Range belonging to King Nebuchadnezzar. Since this guy is a scammer on numerous levels, I don't believe him. What did Roger tell you about Tres Hermanas?

View attachment 2061299
I can also tell you that there are no claim ownership markers belonging to that treasure hunting group in that area. All the claim markers i found in that area shows that it belongs to Godzilla.
So i would make sure you get a permission slip from him if your gonna work those claims.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your joking. Iam not looking 4 Dirt on anyone, I want the dirt away from me. Ok, you go first. let me kick your jaw in on each side, then you can pick your own killers to hop your fence at night to hook up with Spivey. Just let me know when you got Spivey and crew all settled in at your place. Then i will understand that way of thinking. My experience with bullies is, they wont stop unless you fight back. But i will pay attention when get Spivey and company put up at your place. Looking forward to the photos you and Spivey take. I will keep a watch out on your guys progress over time. I know it will be very interesting. In the mean time i will work on taking more kicks in the nuts to build more tolerance .
I remember those days standing there legs spread apart they would kick like they were doing a field goal thru the uprights. But one thing I new that pain would go away. You never know, its sometimes the oddest thing some one might show up to help you.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember those days standing there legs spread apart they would kick like they were doing a field goal thru the uprights. But one thing I new that pain would go away. You never know, its sometimes the oddest thing some one might show up to help you.

i can say that i never trained that way. Plus my nuts got ripped off on a bicycle goose neck when i was a kid. Yea. i hear what your saying.. Someone has always been riding shotgun with me. I guess my Mission inst completed yet. Hey, did you guys ever make it down to DTTH place to teach him a lesson ? I dont think he can fight or Treasurer hunt. Did you win? I know you did.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Cyzak. I really liked that stinger video you posted. I never knew Law enforcement used them.
What i found strange was, right after you posted, that. A person i had staying on the property started driving out to the end of the road to use the phone. That person was here for over two years and never did that. You sure got some magical powers over people. Rock on with that gift.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder if there are people from different states that do crimes across the state line that they live in, if that would be enough for the FBI to get involved with. I think they handle cyber crimes to. I think if a person was to gives them a lap top and cell phone they should be able to crack it. Dont know how long it would take for them to investigate something like that. Been thinking about maybe having a place to go to for secret treasure hunting stuff. Like have everyone park far enough away from the meeting spot,in case someone has a tracking device on there vehicle . Heck those things are a dime a dozen now and cheap. Then have everyone leave there cell phones in there vehicles . That way we can talk about the secret stuff without worries . Unless someone is wearing a wire.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Could you imagine if the Cartel found out that had been spoofed by someone and made to look like fools over BS lies to them, I dont know which would be worst. The Federal prison or the Cartel.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
If someone would have told me about this, i would have never believed it. What set me off was the photo of my Mom above a grave stone. What a great group of treasure hunters.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
My thoughts about the girl. If what she said is true. I got no beef. Late 50 a smoker and you got 4 or 5 goons working on you. I know she could take 3 of them, maybe 4.. If thats the case she can keep the NAA BLACK WIDOW . 5 shot 22 mag. + 3 for hand to hand combat . They will need 9 to ten goons then. If i was her, i would sue them. Thats all i got to say on that.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
About all i got say to the two different C groups is ,i got the evidence here. Its on my property inside the fenced in area. If you want it,, come and try to take it. Bring a wicker basket with you.
That way you got something to carry your head with. I would hate to see you go home empty handed..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About all i got say to the two different C groups is ,i got the evidence here. Its on my property inside the fenced in area. If you want it,, come and try to take it. Bring a wicker basket with you.
That way you got something to carry your head with. I would hate to see you go home empty handed..
Any more threats of violence and you are gone!

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes Sir. I will work on my anger issues , i do try, i really do.
1282023 040.JPG

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i can say that i never trained that way. Plus my nuts got ripped off on a bicycle goose neck when i was a kid. Yea. i hear what your saying.. Someone has always been riding shotgun with me. I guess my Mission inst completed yet. Hey, did you guys ever make it down to DTTH place to teach him a lesson ? I dont think he can fight or Treasurer hunt. Did you win? I know you did.
I do not believe any one here was ever out to teach DTTH a lesson, were is this proof. All I ever saw were people trying to help I think DTTH might have been a confused individual.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread