ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys be careful of what you download. Thats how you can get your info. stolen. It happen to me.. Trust me. on that. You dont need a headache like that. There are some bad people out there.

Attachments

• 1282023 040.JPG
    1282023 040.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 32

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
The evidence is out there in the field all over the USA. Once you learn or start to see the hidden maps. If you look at some of the maps of what the Mediterranean sea area looked like, that some people have projected of what that area looked like pre flood, those maps can be found. Most don't believe. Few will see or find them. Like most signs they are hidden . Right time,right place.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to give credit where credit is due. I believe the original OP of this Thread (Ditlihi) is, was working on the Discovery of this New Mexico Orion belt, Mimbres Indian connection. It would be interesting to hear what she has discover so far.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to give credit where credit is due. I believe the original OP of this Thread (Ditlihi) is, was working on the Discovery of this New Mexico Orion belt, Mimbres Indian connection. It would be interesting to hear what she has discover so far.

She is banned for refusing to follow our rules after multiple requests and timeouts.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Holy Cow!, Dr. Narco Longo. I almost cant believe this. But yet i have seen it written in stone out here in the Southwest . The Hebrew stuff, the Greek stuff, the Cyclops ,the Griffins and on and on. Iam only 1 hour into the video . Unreal, i understand so much better now, the Griffins and the Phoenix's i have seen out here. I believe the OP of this thread is Cherokee. Man things are getting so strange but yet so real. But dang those chicks in the bathing suits rock. Cant wait till later tonight to wath more of this video.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not believe any one here was ever out to teach DTTH a lesson, were is this proof. All I ever saw were people trying to help I think DTTH might have been a confused individual.
I wasn't asking for help. I already figured out were to dig a long time ago. Just showing the Spanish mind set just might not be the true trail. Just like now, trying to let people know there are some bad dudes out there scattering peoples brains,and worst than that. All over their Greed. These Caches are setup so that people that think like that, cant see the truth right there in front of there eyes. Roger Snow's family got worked over by this group and others. Its how they roll. Even Sdcfia talks of how his Treasure hunting buddy went off the deep end and lost his mind. He probably got feed the the same thing, then ripped off by the Evil group. Its a real threat that this group is out there, Dont let people try and convince you other wise. Ill be doing my best to take care of these Predators ,

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't asking for help. I already figured out were to dig a long time ago. Just showing the Spanish mind set just might not be the true trail. Just like now, trying to let people know there are some bad dudes out there scattering peoples brains,and worst than that. All over their Greed. These Caches are setup so that people that think like that, cant see the truth right there in front of there eyes. Roger Snow's family got worked over by this group and others. Its how they roll. Even Sdcfia talks of how his Treasure hunting buddy went off the deep end and lost his mind. He probably got feed the the same thing, then ripped off by the Evil group. Its a real threat that this group is out there, Dont let people try and convince you other wise. Ill be doing my best to take care of these Predators ,

Your going to run into bad people were ever you go you have to be smart enough to avoid it. The one reason I pretty much stay to myself.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully Blackfoot58 will see this and do some research on these earlier Knights and let us know what he found. Ill have to see what i can find. Interesting , but the blocking of some of the text was annoying .But i found something i was looking for, i just need to find it in a format i can understand .

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks like 10,068 Bc Assyrian Nart Knights . Djedi Priesthood? And the tomb of the Scorpion King.
This researching just ain't my thing.

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Considering the recent lunatic ravings and thirst for violence posted on this thread and elsewhere, it's my opinion the posts quoted below have every appearance of being a Confession.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

Wow. The statuette by the tree looks like a cemetery grave figure.

You might be right, It very well could be.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering the recent lunatic ravings and thirst for violence posted on this thread and elsewhere, it's my opinion the posts quoted below have every appearance of being a Confession.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.
What make you think that? There is a lot out there most will not understand about this stuff. Puff if your new to this game. You are in for treat. Welcome to the world of treasure hunting .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions